Rutgers vs UCONN

autiger6

FYI the Rutgers game is on ESPN. I think Rutgers will beat either West Virginia or Louisville but not both. Maybe Louisville will knock off West Virginia and lose the following week to Rutgers. So far the running back from Rutgers this year is a beast and is the 2nd leading rusher in the country.

FYI the Rutgers game is on ESPN. I think Rutgers will beat either West Virginia or Louisville but not both. Maybe Louisville will knock off West Virginia and lose the following week to Rutgers. So far the running back from Rutgers this year is a beast and is the 2nd leading rusher in the country.

As I have stated in other posts, I have been really impressed with them when I have seen them this year. They are very good imo, and will have a good chance against both WV and Louisville. Those games will not be "gimmes" for either team.

ESPN moved their NFL game to Monday, so college games can compete on Sunday ,if ESPN says so. Then Tues, wed, thurs and fri night games too.

They could play college games on mon-sun for all i care. Better than poker or ice skating. And it gives these smaller schools an opportunity to get some rare tv dollars.

They could play college games on mon-sun for all i care. Better than poker or ice skating. And it gives these smaller schools an opportunity to get some rare tv dollars.

I totally agree. :football::cheer:

I'll wait until Rutgers venture into the land of above-average opponents (UConn is 3-5...in the Big Least) before I gush over them...or W.Va...or Louisville (proud blowout losers to the Univ. of S. FL last year).

I'll wait until Rutgers venture into the land of above-average opponents (UConn is 3-5...in the Big Least) before I gush over them...or W.Va...or Louisville (proud blowout losers to the Univ. of S. FL last year).

Don't think anyone was gushing over them.

Okay then, I might eat crow, but suggesting Rutgers might even come CLOSE to beating Louisville or W. Va (both of whom I consider NC State-level teams) is a MAJOR gush...

I'm with kicker on this. I have watched Rutgers play a couple of times and they are good this year. They would give most SEC teams a run for their money. I have been saying the same thing about Rutgers in other posts also. They will beat at least one, possibly both. Ray Rice and Brian Leonard are good RBs.

Have you seen them play any this year besides highlights? I'm not saying they will beat WV or Louisville, I'm just saying I have been impressed with them and it's more than likely not going to be the same every year easy win that WV/Lousiville expect to have.

Rutgers struggled against south florida and uconn...pass.

I think most everyone in Big East has struggled out of the gate against UConn and Cincy, for that matter.

Archived