Ark State game - PPV

GoAU

Just wondering why the Ark State game PPV was limited to the state of Alabama? I'm sure theres got to be some sort of reason why it wouldn't be outside the state, but I can't think of any. To the best of my knowledge, we haven't had any other PPV games this year...

The game is being offered outside the state to the local Auburn Clubs.

You are correct, this is the first PPV of the season.

A few years back I used to get in to this stuff, and the AU Network doubted that there would be a cost benefit in providing the game outside the state. Luckily there is some requirement to provide it to official AU Clubs, but its at a steep price!!

Then my question is where are these AU clubs? I've been listening to some games on internet radio(Buffalo, Tulane). Guess what- it's not quite the same.

Thank You TxWarEagle, I checked it out. Turns out there's a Palmetto Auburn Club in Greenville, S.C. just down the mountain from me. They gather at a Greenville bar every week. On their site they talk about dues, etc. and since you said it's a steep price, I thought they may have the place reserved. So I called the place and the girl said anyone's welcome. She said, "they come every Saturday with their little Auburn things". Oh yaaaaaaaaaaaa. War Damn Eagle!

Archived