AU Offers Super-Sleeper TN DE

metafour

Significant news: We've offered 6'6 260lb Brentwood (TN) DE AJ Greene. Tubbs and a couple other coaches visited Brentwood a few weeks ago to check out Chris Jordan (stud 2008 prospect who we have a real good chance of signing) and came away impressed enough by Greene to extend an offer. This kid could be real exciting because he is a literal no name who has just now popped up. This is only his second year of playing football, which should tell you enoough about his potential (his scary size adds as well). From what I've heard we have a VERY good shot at landing him due to our Brentwood pipeline, definately a kid to watch as he could be one of those lowly-ranked internet service players who ends up becoming a stud at the collegiate level due to inexposure. Rivals and Scout have little to no video of him which is why he has yet to be rated on both sites. A trusted poster (austudent22) thinks that this kid has All-SEC potential.

Freakin' Sweet........I love the underrated, unranked players. The one Nobody wants.......that's until Tommy Tuberville goes to see him.........Then all of a sudden a couple other teams want to take a look at him. Because they know that CTT can find 'em in a haystack.

Also, you've got to think that this kid would redshirt if he came to Auburn due to his relative inexperience. If he's already packing 260 lbs on a 6'6" frame, just think what a year in the weight room will do for him. Let's see...6'6" 285 - 290 lbs, defensive end. I just started drooling.

Also, you've got to think that this kid would redshirt if he came to Auburn due to his relative inexperience. If he's already packing 260 lbs on a 6'6" frame, just think what a year in the weight room will do for him. Let's see...6'6" 285 - 290 lbs, defensive end. I just started drooling.

He's also only 17 so theres possibility that he might not even be done growing yet.

Archived