Morning Games

sam

Last couple of SEC Morning games have been disapointments. We are always unfocused. I hope since we are playing Georgia (our second biggest game of the year) that our heads will be on straight. But you never know.

Arkansas at 2 Auburn

Line -14.5

Time 11:30

Score 27-10 (ouch, that was the only game I had a chance to go to this year, thanks for making it the worst day of my year :( ... Loooooooong ride home)

Auburn at Ole Miss

Line -18.5

Time 11:45

Score 23-17 ( played down to the other teams level and didn't play hard)

So are ya'll as nervous as I am?!

I hope since we are playing Georgia (our second biggest game of the year) that our heads will be on straight.

My favorite argument - so who are our biggest rivals as of 2006, or, as you put it, "our biggest games"

1) Alabama

2) LSU

3) Florida

4) Georgia

Maybe Georgia's third, but everyone would rather beat LSU.

I would much rather beat everyone and not focus on just one team. Sure beating a certain team across the state but there is not just one team I would much rather beat.

Bama and UGA are our two biggest rivals. The LSU game may be more important every year, but that doesn't make them bigger rivals than UGA or bama

I hope since we are playing Georgia (our second biggest game of the year) that our heads will be on straight.

My favorite argument - so who are our biggest rivals as of 2006, or, as you put it, "our biggest games"

1) Alabama

2) LSU

3) Florida

4) Georgia

Maybe Georgia's third, but everyone would rather beat LSU.

I agree with your list but at the begining of the year the three I cared about beating the most are

1. University of West Alabama Tuscaloosa State Elephants

2 is a tie between UGA and LSU

3 Florida

I say second biggest game because I was thinking in terms of iron bowl and then deep south's oldest rivally.

I agree, now i would have Florida the number one win, and LSU 2, and if we handle Georgia , it'll probally be 3. But UAT will always be number one, when we beat them of course. that will take Florida's spot.

WDE

Archived