I'd Rather Get Hammered By UGA...

aucanucktiger

...than any other SEC team. Any loss to the Vandys, Miss. State's and UKs sucks douyble just because those teams blow perrenially. And the LSU, Gator & Bama fans are so frickin' obnoxious it sucks all the more to lose to them. (Losing to Arky feels like losing to an out of conference team). Sure this a$$ whipping hurts, and I'm not sure what happend vs. Vandy & UK, but the pups played well today. Classy move by Richt @ the end of the game, but it's more than that. Our alumni and fans are similar to theirs and (obvious rivalry aside) it's almost an OBSCENELY civil game by Southern football standards. Opposing players shaking hands after the game, good natured ribbing between opposing fans in the stands (if you were watching it on TV). There's crap @ every game, but if history continues, we'll hand their a$$es to them next year in Athens. :au:

...than any other SEC team. Any loss to the Vandys, Miss. State's and UKs sucks douyble just because those teams blow perrenially. And the LSU, Gator & Bama fans are so frickin' obnoxious it sucks all the more to lose to them. (Losing to Arky feels like losing to an out of conference team). Sure this a$$ whipping hurts, and I'm not sure what happend vs. Vandy & UK, but the pups played well today. Classy move by Richt @ the end of the game, but it's more than that. Our alumni and fans are similar to theirs and (obvious rivalry aside) it's almost an OBSCENELY civil game by Southern football standards. Opposing players shaking hands after the game, good natured ribbing between opposing fans in the stands (if you were watching it on TV). There's crap @ every game, but if history continues, we'll hand their a$$es to them next year in Athens. :au:

Additionally, just maybe, the coaches will correct the problems and we will beat Bama. If not, I don't even want to go there.

Additionally, just maybe, the coaches will correct the problems and we will beat Bama. If not, I don't even want to go there.

i'm gonna go out on a limb and suggest that the problems are uncorrectable. this is week 11, folks.

i'm gonna go out on a limb and suggest that the problems are uncorrectable. this is week 11, folks.

Man, I hope so. I would like nothing better than to see the ragtag Bammers embarrass you guys next weekend. We'll slap 'em around a little tonight for ya. But even that may not be enough for you guys to win. Y'all are really sucking right now.

regardless what happens in the iron bowl, we still punked you 7-3 and jamarcus russell is still a waste of a tremendous arm.

Archived