Question:

metafour

Why did my thread get deleted? I fell that it is ridiculous that my thread was deleted because I was simply following the rules. If I'm not allowed to state: Brandon Cox is a below average QB, then what else can I say? I say that he's a good QB and my thread gets deleted? What kind of commie behavior is this?

It was a sarcastic slap in the face to the owner/admins of this board.

READ THE RULES of the board. We are not going to tolerate bashing of players.

Why did my thread get deleted? I fell that it is ridiculous that my thread was deleted because I was simply following the rules. If I'm not allowed to state: Brandon Cox is a below average QB, then what else can I say? I say that he's a good QB and my thread gets deleted? What kind of commie behavior is this?

http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?act=boardrules

4) Leave the Players Alone. They are 18-22 year old kids. If they sometime act like kids, hey, thats what they do. If they have an off day, give them some grace. If you talk about a situation, I would refer to positions. Saying that the "WRs underperformed." That is very different from saying "Joe Smith sucks!"

If you do not like it, please find the nearest exit. You agreed to these terms the day you signed on the board.

Deal with it...

Archived