Props to CTT

BamaGrad03

I saw his post game last night, and he took all the blame for the loss. Noted specifically some schemes he pushed this week during the practice AND for the gameplan on saturday. Even singled out his other coaches being NOT at fault.

I think this is one place where CTT has really learned as a coach. When he first showed up he wasnt like that. But to hear him take all the heat for his coaches...whether it really was his fault or not...really impressed me.

Yeah........and he should have. That was the worst performance of the year. I know Arkansas was bad, but they have proven to be a very good team. Nothing against UGA, but they were not playing good football coming into this game.

I know Bama is in the same boat right now, but I like their chances coming up. At least they play pretty good defense. <_<

I saw his post game last night, and he took all the blame for the loss. Noted specifically some schemes he pushed this week during the practice AND for the gameplan on saturday. Even singled out his other coaches being NOT at fault.

I think this is one place where CTT has really learned as a coach. When he first showed up he wasnt like that. But to hear him take all the heat for his coaches...whether it really was his fault or not...really impressed me.

It was classy. Let's hope that it was not just lipservice, and that he is going to crack a whip and get that team ready this week!!!!!!!

He better get them ready but to be honest i have not really seen any changes since the 2nd half of FLA

CTT's post game comments are right on, considering he has to convince the players they can win next week. The team has to put the UGA game behind them mentally and CTT taking the blame for developing a poor game plan takes the monkey off the players’ backs. CTT said the players played hard and executed but he put them in a situation their play could not overcome. I have to ask why adjustments weren't made. Why continue to send pressure from the outside and leave the middle of the field empty? Obviously the game plan was not working so why not make some changes. :angry:

Auburn has 9 wins because the team is very talented, however, after 11 games I still do not see a cohesive unit on either side of the ball. I assume everyone remembers how poorly Bama played Auburn last year after their bubble was busted by LSU. Bama came out flat and Auburn took advantage by scoring early and often. The defense sacked Croyle/Wilson 12 or 13 times. I fear the same may happen to Auburn. :no:

If CTT and the coaching staff are not successful working on the teams psyche this week, I look for a repeat of yesterday next Saturday. I'm not trying to preach doom and gloom, only looking at the situation and recognizing the possibility exists.

WDE

Archived