OSU/Michigan rematch?

edgecy

been looking at the BCS standing, and here's a question I have. Would you rather see an OSU/Michigan rematch or to see winner of OSU/Michigan faces the winner of ND/USC? I am strangely okay with seeing OSU/Michigan rematch if it means USC and ND gets shut out of the NC game. Just wondering what you all feel about it.

been looking at the BCS standing, and here's a question I have. Would you rather see an OSU/Michigan rematch or to see winner of OSU/Michigan faces the winner of ND/USC? I am strangely okay with seeing OSU/Michigan rematch if it means USC and ND gets shut out of the NC game. Just wondering what you all feel about it.

I would like to see Arkansas win the next two games and the SEC title and play OSU/Michigan.

USC lose to Cal.

ND lose to USC.

Rutgers go undefeated and complain about the BCS so we can get a dang playoff system and get rid of them stupid computer rankings! :puke:

Ark beats Ohio St. so SEC can get some RESPECT!

I would like to see Arkansas win the next two games and the SEC title and play OSU/Michigan.

USC lose to Cal.

ND lose to USC.

Rutgers go undefeated and complain about the BCS so we can get a dang playoff system and get rid of them stupid computer rankings! :puke:

Ark beats Ohio St. so SEC can get some RESPECT!

I like your scenario. I was listening to Jim Rome today and alot of OSU and Michigan fans really do not like the idea of a rematch. Having to play each other back to back about 6 weeks apart would be kind of lousy I guess. What if they split the wins? Then what? Heck, that would be awesome also.

If they play a very close game, then it is very possible to see them play again. Especially if Cal beats USC and then USC turns around and beats Notre Dame. Arkansas, I believe, will be shut out even if they win out. It will be like 2004 all over again for the SEC. Arkansas will have played a more difficult schedule from top to bottom, but Michigan is a much bigger name. The championship game will take a one loss Michigan over a one loss Arkansas.

If they play a very close game, then it is very possible to see them play again. Especially if Cal beats USC and then USC turns around and beats Notre Dame. Arkansas, I believe, will be shut out even if they win out. It will be like 2004 all over again for the SEC. Arkansas will have played a more difficult schedule from top to bottom, but Michigan is a much bigger name. The championship game will take a one loss Michigan over a one loss Arkansas.

I beg to differ. Arkansas lost at the beginning of the season which is always go for a one loss team.

Michigan will get hurt in the polls late with a loss to Ohio State. One other thing Arkansas has an extra game the SEC Championship which will give them a big boost in the computer rankings!

there are so many people talkin about this, that there must be some non zero probability of it happenin, but I just don't see it, and pretty much refuse to even contemplate it for my own sanity's sake.

50% Probability for one loss Mich/OS

40% USC/ND

5% Undefeated Rutgers

4% Probability for Ark

1% one loss West Virginia

The probability is still there none the less.

Archived