The "W's" already in the book for bammer...

SKCAUB

"I know he (Sheila) wants us to win more than anybody on this team, him and all the coaches," McClain said. "I know they're tired of hearing it. That's the first person I'm going to go hug after we win this game Saturday."

If that doesn't fire us up...nothing will!!!! BEAT BAMMAR!!! WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!

:au::homer:

I hate to say it...It all depends on how we do on our first time to have the ball... If they come after Brandon and sack him and Bama can go up on us early Its gonna be a Long afternoon.

However, IF Auburn Comes out attacking and aggressive...then its gonna be a Good Day.....I hope thats the Auburn Team that Shows Up...we need all the Good MoJO we can Muster. I think we are gonna need it.

Fixed that for you. I've declared the official spelling for that other school to be "bammer." We need consistency and this spelling makes it more apparent how it is to be pronounced. :)

I hate to say it...It all depends on how we do on our first time to have the ball... If they come after Brandon and sack him and Bama can go up on us early Its gonna be a Long afternoon.

However, IF Auburn Comes out attacking and aggressive...then its gonna be a Good Day.....I hope thats the Auburn Team that Shows Up...we need all the Good MoJO we can Muster. I think we are gonna need it.

I agree. The early going will set the tone of the game just like it did with Arky and Georgia. I think we will be up to the task.

I think if we win the toss we need to defer till the 2nd half... Come and out and put a whoopin on their offense that way we can cool them off a little bit that way we shut them up a little bit before our offense comes out. I think regardless of what happens the first drive I think we have to STICK WITH THE RUN. I mean come on against Georgia we were down 24-0 and then in 2 plays we covered 46 yards on two runs for the TD... and then the next drive we went right back to passes. That's our strength is the running game. I think Kenny And lester need to get 25 carries a piece! You heard me I said it. That's 50 carries!

Guys LeRon is very passionate about this one. For once this team is actually fired up. These players really really want to beat Auburn. Especially the seniors.

If this game starts out well for bama, watch out.

Guys LeRon is very passionate about this one. For once this team is actually fired up. These players really really want to beat Auburn. Especially the seniors.

If it doesn't, watch out.

I agree with both of the last posts. BAMMER needs to establish the tempo. If not, it could another long day in JHS North.

I really think that Auburn will score four TDs in this game.

1. Special teams (kickoff return)

2. Running game

3. Passing game

4. Off of a Tide turnover

The question will be is Alabama going to be able to score 30+ points?

I agree with both of the last posts. BAMMER needs to establish the tempo. If not, it could another long day in JHS North.

2. Running game

3. Passing game

I dunno....are we Duke, Florida Int'l, or UL-Monroe?

2. Running game

3. Passing game

Nope...you arent Kentucky or Vandy either...wait...

I have been predicting all year long that tristan davis will return a kickoff for a td in this game. He has been close all year. This time it will hopefully happen. Personally I would like to see our offense out first. Put some points on the board quick and quiet down JHSeast. If we can do that I think we will have number 5 in a row.

2. Running game

3. Passing game

LOL BG, do you really want to bring up VANDY??? ROFL here.... "Hey, Vandy, we just beat the **** outta you 13-10!"

LOL BG, do you really want to bring up VANDY??? ROFL here.... "Hey, Vandy, we just beat the **** outta you 13-10!"

But they handled UGA...and we all know what happened last week. ;)

Yeah, 9-2 is awful in the SEC. Awful. Tuberville has GOT to go. :P

You guys are what....10-1? (counting moral victories)

11-0...we scored against MSU. Moral victory in the bag.

Let's not remind people on who's handin who what... because as I see it no matter how bad UGA may or may not be they always have the capability of playing with the best I think most people would agree. However I don't think most people would agree that Mississippi State has the ability to play with the best. Bama however was able to join such company as UAB and Jacksonville state this year when Miss State put up their 3rd W of the season. :poke::lol::roflol:

:au:

11-0...we scored against MSU. Moral victory in the bag.

Got me there. You're a good sport.

By the way, BG03, where can we order videos of you eating your hat?

If the price is right, you could probably stackup enough to retire after only a 3-year career and play golf. (If your G.I. tract survives.)

By the way, BG03, where can we order videos of you eating your hat?

If the price is right, you could probably stackup enough to retire after only a 3-year career and play golf. (If your G.I. tract survives.)

I already tried, and my acid reflux wouldnt allow me to keep my hat down. Im thinking I just havent found the right sauce to put on it.

Yeah and we handled Miss St. and look what they did to bama :poke:

And all that proves nothing.

Fixed that for you. I've declared the official spelling for that other school to be "bammer." We need consistency and this spelling makes it more apparent how it is to be pronounced. :)

Nope...it's Bammar.... What is yew, ignernt? I been postin' thata way fer yars!!! :)

2. Running game

3. Passing game

No...but we're really trying to be! :no:

Since bg wants to compare scores...AU 34 Miss St. ZERO

Please , continue..........................

Archived