Barak ODumbo?

DKW 86

Did you mean Non sequitur?

Yes! Thanks for looking that up for me.

No I don't have a link, do you have a link to prove your "confident" speculation that "she knew"?

So you can't provide a link that supports your assertion, but you want me to provide a link that proves you can't do that? I guess it would be to this post.

Exactly what assertion is it that I made? You need to lay off the crack pipe.

Talk about shooting the messenger, you need to get a grip.

Non sequitur.

BTW - One thing you are should be familiar with is hypocritical blowhard's. The dem part has more than their fair share and you have spent a great deal of time defending at all cost. Byrd, Kennedy, Kerry & Schumer all come to mind. Then there is the great Senator from the great State of Alabama Howell Heflin, rest his soul. Who BTW I voted for.

When you have no argument, resort to your fantasy that I spend days on this board defending and lauding Teddy Kennedy. I am having the overwhelming sense of deja vu.

Classic illustration of how the Left Wing scream machine begins the character assassination of anyone it perceives to be a threat to their anointed one.

The reality is that someone or several someone's made fun of the dims anointed one and Tex goes on a rant about Limbaugh's drug problem and calls names to any and all who have the audacity to question anything coming from the leftists. The insolence we show toward your masters really gets under your skin doesn't it?

You left out a few names there Tex. That deja vu you are experiencing is the absolute truth of your defending nearly all things spewing from the leftists. Are you saying Byrd, Kennedy, Kerry & Schumer are not blowhard's and you have never defended them?

Did you mean Non sequitur?

Yes! Thanks for looking that up for me.

No I don't have a link, do you have a link to prove your "confident" speculation that "she knew"?

So you can't provide a link that supports your assertion, but you want me to provide a link that proves you can't do that? I guess it would be to this post.

Exactly what assertion is it that I made? You need to lay off the crack pipe.

Talk about shooting the messenger, you need to get a grip.

Non sequitur.

BTW - One thing you are should be familiar with is hypocritical blowhard's. The dem part has more than their fair share and you have spent a great deal of time defending at all cost. Byrd, Kennedy, Kerry & Schumer all come to mind. Then there is the great Senator from the great State of Alabama Howell Heflin, rest his soul. Who BTW I voted for.

When you have no argument, resort to your fantasy that I spend days on this board defending and lauding Teddy Kennedy. I am having the overwhelming sense of deja vu.

Classic illustration of how the Left Wing scream machine begins the character assassination of anyone it perceives to be a threat to their anointed one.

The reality is that someone or several someone's made fun of the dims anointed one and Tex goes on a rant about Limbaugh's drug problem and calls names to any and all who have the audacity to question anything coming from the leftists. The insolence we show toward your masters really gets under your skin doesn't it?

You left out a few names there Tex. That deja vu you are experiencing is the absolute truth of your defending nearly all things spewing from the leftists. Are you saying Byrd, Kennedy, Kerry & Schumer are not blowhard's and you have never defended them?

Most politicians are blowhards. Few, on either side of the aisle, compare to Limbaugh in that regard. If you think this is true:

you have spent a great deal of time defending at all cost. Byrd, Kennedy, Kerry & Schumer all come to mind.
, it shouldn't be at all difficult to list several links. It is totally irrelevant to anything here, but since you claim it is true, prove it. Or quit saying it over and over.

You didn't address the fact that the whole thing about Obama, who I have not decided to support for President if he runs, was a crock of sh*t. Why is it so hard for you to recognize Rush for what he is? Why is that truth so threatening to you? He's an entertainer with a radio show. He's trying to entertain a certain segment of the population, not enlighten or uncover great truths. Why do you think he's an infallible God?

You didn't address the fact that the whole thing about Obama....was a crock of sh*t. Why is it so hard for you to recognize Rush for what he is? Why is that truth so threatening to you?

Umm, you didn't in the least bit show that what Rush said and played on his radio show wasn't true. Fact is, it's YOU who is afraid of the truth. And more acuratly, folks understanding the truth. You sling mud at the messenger, Rush, simply because you don't like him or what he's saying. But the fact is, you can't do away w/ the audio of what Rush played, of Barack chiding Maureen Dowd and her replying " We're just trying to toughen you up " .

I swear, you're like a 3 yr old trying to wish away that which he doesn't want to hear. Get over it already.

I love how, in Tex's infantile mind, screaming about who was doing the talking is debate. Maureen O'Dowd, the liberal queen of PC talk, takes on a black man for what that FAT, DUMB Broad considers to be his ears being too big? Too bad the libs cant just debate something like adults. Instead, the libs have to have a drawn out debate on the mans ears? I guess modern day libs would have told Mr. Lincoln that even thouigh he wanted to free the slaves, he was just too ugly. Can the libs get more vapid? Can they grow up and act mature?

No way will that ever happen. Its like why liberal talk radio is such a consumate failure, because you cant show these idiots pretty pictures. Actually listening and getting the debate on talk radio requires thought, imagination, wit. That is something liberals, to be frank, just are not blessed with.

I love how, in Tex's infantile mind, screaming about who was doing the talking is debate. Maureen O'Dowd, the liberal queen of PC talk, takes on a black man for what that FAT, DUMB Broad considers to be his ears being too big? Too bad the libs cant just debate something like adults. Instead, the libs have to have a drawn out debate on the mans ears? I guess modern day libs would have told Mr. Lincoln that even thouigh he wanted to free the slaves, he was just too ugly. Can the libs get more vapid? Can they grow up and act mature?

No way will that ever happen. Its like why liberal talk radio is such a consumate failure, because you cant show these idiots pretty pictures. Actually listening and getting the debate on talk radio requires thought, imagination, wit. That is something liberals, to be frank, just are not blessed with.

Conservative radio works because of small-minded people like you and Raptor are so easily led.

Conservative radio works because of small-minded people like you and Raptor are so easily led.

And just how would that comment reflect that Liberal Maureen O'Dowd was the one making petty comments?

And just how would that comment reflect that Liberal Maureen O'Dowd was the one making petty comments?

Maureen Dowd makes snarky comments about EVERYONE. I do not know anyone who really cares what she writes. Your so "thoughtful" you've concluded Maureen Dowd is somehow representative of all progressives. That simplistic thinking reflects exactly why conservative talk radio is successful. And Fox News, even though its slipping as more people wake up. You didn't actually post what Dowd wrote, and yet you are making broad sweeping pronouncements about what it means. That further illustrates why talk radio has been successful and how we have been stuck with an absolute fool for a President.

You think Dittoheads and Hannity followers are thoughtful, imaginative and have great wit. Now that's funny. :roflol:

More childish replies by TT. Nothing of substance, and no where near trying to debate any specifics, just petty ad hominems. Small minded - wow. I'm soooo hurt. We don't agree w/ you, the enlightened liberal, so we're small minded. Never mind that you could never actually elaborate on that mindless bit of commentary, but since that's literally all you have, you'll stick with it.

Maureen Dowd makes snarky comments about EVERYONE. I do not know anyone who really cares what she writes. Your so "thoughtful" you've concluded Maureen Dowd is somehow representative of all progressives. That simplistic thinking reflects exactly why conservative talk radio is successful. And Fox News, even though its slipping as more people wake up. You didn't actually post what Dowd wrote, and yet you are making broad sweeping pronouncements about what it means. That further illustrates why talk radio has been successful and how we have been stuck with an absolute fool for a President.

You think Dittoheads and Hannity followers are thoughtful, imaginative and have great wit. Now that's funny

Ms Dowd speaking for ALL progressives isn't the issue here. Nice 2-step. The point is that she IS a progressive, and had a snarky comment about your messiah, Barack Hussein. Big deal, you say ? Ok, fine. But the issue you keep running from is that Barack Hussein is so thin skinned, he goes and whines to her about being ridiculed about his dumbo ears. Sorry, this has nothing to do w/ FOX News, and your hatred for them owning cable t.v. You're just throwing another temper tantrum and lashing out at anything 'Right wing'. It's kinda funny to see, but also kinda sad. OK, more funny than sad. :)

More childish replies by TT. Nothing of substance, and no where near trying to debate any specifics, just petty ad hominems. Small minded - wow. I'm soooo hurt. We don't agree w/ you, the enlightened liberal, so we're small minded. Never mind that you could never actually elaborate on that mindless bit of commentary, but since that's literally all you have, you'll stick with it.

You think Dittoheads and Hannity followers are thoughtful, imaginative and have great wit. Now that's funny

Ms Dowd speaking for ALL progressives isn't the issue here. Nice 2-step. The point is that she IS a progressive, and had a snarky comment about your messiah, Barack Hussein. Big deal, you say ? Ok, fine. But the issue you keep running from is that Barack Hussein is so thin skinned, he goes and whines to her about being ridiculed about his dumbo ears. Sorry, this has nothing to do w/ FOX News, and your hatred for them owning cable t.v. You're just throwing another temper tantrum and lashing out at anything 'Right wing'. It's kinda funny to see, but also kinda sad. OK, more funny than sad. :)

You are too stupid to debate with. If you had any capacity for reason and understanding, you would have at least noticed and responded to the fact that he routinely says the same thing about himself. He didn't whine to Dowd. He joked with her about it. But Rush Limbaugh characterized it as whining, and your brain stopped right there. Any other facts have no impact on you. Rush has spoken. Raptor is in step like the good dittohead he is.

You are too stupid to debate with. If you had any capacity for reason and understanding, you would have at least noticed and responded to the fact that he routinely says the same thing about himself. He didn't whine to Dowd. He joked with her about it. But Rush Limbaugh characterized it as whining, and your brain stopped right there. Any other facts have no impact on you. Rush has spoken. Raptor is in step like the good dittohead he is.

Ever the child, and ever with the childish insults. He wasn't joking , TT. Thats the fact your pea sized brain just can't proccess. Did you even HEAR Barack's comments ? I'm guessing not. You just don't like the fact that Rush was able to get this audio which shows Barack Hussein to be what he really is. He specificallly said that he was sensitive about his ears, having been made fun of relentlessly as a kid, and to not make jokes about them. Dowd, almost taken aback, qwiped back w/the most positive spin she could come up with on the fly..that it was to toughen him up. She was almost laughing at him because it was such a trivial thing for him to come across the room and contront her about face to face.

There must be something about liberalism which makes men half a$$ed sissies.

Ever the child, and ever with the childish insults. He wasn't joking , TT. Thats the fact your pea sized brain just can't proccess. Did you even HEAR Barack's comments ? I'm guessing not. You just don't like the fact that Rush was able to get this audio which shows Barack Hussein to be what he really is. He specificallly said that he was sensitive about his ears, having been made fun of relentlessly as a kid, and to not make jokes about them. Dowd, almost taken aback, qwiped back w/the most positive spin she could come up with on the fly..that it was to toughen him up. She was almost laughing at him because it was such a trivial thing for him to come across the room and contront her about face to face.

There must be something about liberalism which makes men half a$$ed sissies.

You talking about other's insults is priceless. I heard the comments, at least what was audible. Rush even said,"I'll translate for you," which I know is music to your ears. I see you even have picked up his habit of saying, "Hussein". He'd be so proud of you. Such a good student. So obedient to your masters.

You believe what you want. If this had been Bush making the comment, you'd be saying, "Bush was joking. Libs have no sense of humor." Frankly, I could see Bush joking in a very similar fashion.

You talking about other's insults is priceless. I heard the comments, at least what was audible. Rush even said,"I'll translate for you," which I know is music to your ears. I see you even have picked up his habit of saying, "Hussein". He'd be so proud of you. Such a good student. So obedient to your masters.

You believe what you want. If this had been Bush making the comment, you'd be saying, "Bush was joking. Libs have no sense of humor." Frankly, I could see Bush joking in a very similar fashion.

If you look back at the Dumbo pick of Barack, you see quite clearly that his name - Barack Hussein. I don't need Rush Limbaugh to remind me of the curious coincidence of Barack's middle name. If Rush says it too, then so what ? It's funny that it bugs you soooooo much. :)

I've seen hundreds of Bush cartoons which make fun of his ears, and not once have I read / heard of Bush whining or whimper like a child and tell any columnist or cartoonis to knock it off. And don't try to tell me what I'd do ' if the shoe was on the other foot ' with respect Bush doing the same thing. You can't see him doing that, because he's never DONE that. That's a pi$$ poor attempt by you to deflect what you're actually doing. You've got nothing to back up your allegation , other than your silly little pride being stomped on and you feeling helpless to do anything about it. Grow a pair and face reality. For once.

If you look back at the Dumbo pick of Barack, you see quite clearly that his name - Barack Hussein. I don't need Rush Limbaugh to remind me of the curious coincidence of Barack's middle name. If Rush says it too, then so what ? It's funny that it bugs you soooooo much. :)

I've seen hundreds of Bush cartoons which make fun of his ears, and not once have I read / heard of Bush whining or whimper like a child and tell any columnist or cartoonis to knock it off. Don't try to tell me what I'd do ' if the shoe was on the other foot ' . That's a pi$$ poor attempt to deflect what you're actually doing. You've got nothing to back up your allegation , other than your silly little pride being stomped on and you feeling helpless to do anything about it. Grow a pair and face reality. For once.

You keep ignoring the fact that Obama frequently jokes about his ears. I gave you links, but it doesn't fit into what Rush has told you to believe. You're hopeless.

Grow a pair? From a grade A chicken hawk like you? Funny.

You keep ignoring the fact that Obama frequently jokes about his ears. I gave you links, but it doesn't fit into what Rush has told you to believe. You're hopeless.

I didn't ignore it, as I've already told you. I dismiss it as it has nothing to do w/ this issue. He wasn't joking w/ Ms Dowd, and that's the point you can't seem to get through your thick skull. As long as he's saying it, he's fine with it. But don't dare anyone else talk about his ears.

You and Barack Hussein share the same thin skin, and it shows. :roflol:

I didn't ignore it, as I've already told you. I dismiss it as it has nothing to do w/ this issue. He wasn't joking w/ Ms Dowd, and that's the point you can't seem to get through your thick skull. As long as he's saying it, he's fine with it. But don't dare anyone else talk about his ears.

You and Barack Hussein share the same thin skin, and it shows. :roflol:

All facts be damned! Rush has spoken! Raptor know all he needs to know!

All facts be damned! Rush has spoken! Raptor know all he needs to know!

Fact is, it was Barack Hussein who spoke. All Rush did was play for his audience what the mainstream Left wing news outlets wouldn't.

Truth hurts ya, that's plain to see.

Archived