I'm one step closer.....

bammanmr

Since the bammer game I've had to work on my dissertation proposal in most of my free time, so I haven't been able to post like I would like to.

That being said, I presented it to my committee today and they approved it with only a couple of minor changes. Hopefully, in about 150 days I will be changing my title to 'Dr. Bamahater'.

way to go... Dr. of what???

You'll need his love

P'cola oh so bad

You're not the only one

He's ever had

And if he says

He wants to set you free

Don't you know

You'll be in misery

They'll call him (dr. love)

They'll call him Dr. Love

(calling dr. love)

He'll have the cure you're thinkin' of

(calling dr. love)

B)

Since the bammer game I've had to work on my dissertation proposal in most of my free time, so I haven't been able to post like I would like to.

That being said, I presented it to my committee today and they approved it with only a couple of minor changes. Hopefully, in about 150 days I will be changing my title to 'Dr. Bamahater'.

Way to go Mike!

What is degree in?

When I finish degree you can call me... looking for abigger paycheck. Not as glamorous as Dr. but I guess it will work. I am sssooo sick of school!

Thanks to everyone.

My degree will be a PhD in Exercise Physiology, but TigerAl is right, I will be the Dr of Love.

I just wish I had thought of doing this 10 years ago!

way to go... Dr. of what???

You'll need his love

P'cola oh so bad

You're not the only one

He's ever had

And if he says

He wants to set you free

Don't you know

You'll be in misery

They'll call him (dr. love)

They'll call him Dr. Love

(calling dr. love)

He'll have the cure you're thinkin' of

(calling dr. love)

B)

Wow. That song was hotter than hell. I had to go the the firehouse because it turned me into a flaming youth. It made me want to rock and roll all night. ETC..................................

Well then, be a flaming youth and SHOUT IT OUT LOUD!!!

And what better place to do that than, Detroit, Rock City?????????

Well, you could always go to the Big Apple and get your New York Groove on, but, if you do, take Beth with you, and some Cold Gin, and look into her eyes and ask, Do You Love Me? If she says oh, oh, Tears Are Fallin' then you'll know that you're the God Of Thunder! Just don't you forget to say, I Was Made For Lovin' You.

But, if she she says no, then tell her Let Me Go, Rock n Roll, because she is nothing but a Strutter and a Deuce like you will Sure Know Something about being a 2000 Man that she'll never understand.

don't apologize for me............I like to bust his balls a little bit. He has my respect and congratulations for his efforts but trust me when I say that I will call Mike 'friend' before I ever call him 'doctor'.

Archived