McNiel to announce

AUman43

at a news conference on Wednesday of next week according to the Birmingham News, today's edition. Anyone have any thoughts....... :au: Sorry should have read McNeil.....ugh.

there can only be one reason why a kid from davidson in mobile would be announcing via the bammerham news :no:

I think he meant that the Birmingham New sis stating when he will announce, not in which journalistic piece of poo.

Everything I've heard is that right now it is between us and FSU. He's taking an official to TurdTown this weekend, so you never know how that will sway him.

Everything I've heard is that right now it is between us and FSU. He's taking an official to TurdTown this weekend, so you never know how that will sway him.

not at all? that's my prediction.

I hope he'll come to AU for our sake and his. I think we will both have better opportunities for SEC and National Championships. We have one of the best recruiting classes in the nation and he could be a part of this special group. It just feels like our time is coming for an SEC title and possibly the Mythical N.C. Regardless, I hope it works out well for him. Corley wants to go out of state--so I wish him the best. Personally, I would find it hard to go so far away for the friends and family factor. These kids have probably yet to experience being home sick.

has anybody else seen his film? :eek2:

It's down to FSU and Auburn...and seems to go back and forth every week. Regardless of his decision, I wish him the best. He is a very smart kid and is taking the process very seriously.

has anybody else seen his film? :eek2:

Have a link you can post or is only on Rivals? I can't find anything on youtube.

I can't find anything anywhere but if you get a chance, go see it, the kid is quick!

like I've said the past Three Months, Mainly to myself, that McNeil will chose between AU and FsU unless he

visits bammer last, which he is. In that case He has the offers on the table and he can now take them to

O$aban bin Lyin' to see if he can Up the ante. By the way, FsU didn't get All of their Big Time

Recruits because they were Champions these last five years........Oh Yeah, they had a Top Recruiter

named Kevin ($)teele........Who, by the way, is at bammer now. Bama, try not to get that Big Head because

the ncaa has a Pretty Sharp pin.

like I've said the past Three Months, Mainly to myself, that McNeil will chose between AU and FsU unless he

visits bammer last, which he is. In that case He has the offers on the table and he can now take them to

O$aban bin Lyin' to see if he can Up the ante. By the way, FsU didn't get All of their Big Time

Recruits because they were Champions these last five years........Oh Yeah, they had a Top Recruiter

named Kevin ($)teele........Who, by the way, is at bammer now. Bama, try not to get that Big Head because

the ncaa has a Pretty Sharp pin.

I'm pretty sure that you have proof that Steele has given money to recruits or that Alabama would so now. By upping the ante, I am assuming that you mean Bama will spend more on him than Auburn or FSU? I don't know, how much do you think Auburn and FSU are willing to pay?

I think it is hilarious that everytime a recruit may or may not go somewhere, it's because someone is paying. The only program I would suspect right now of any wrongdoing is Ole Miss, and I certainly don't have any proof of that. I just wonder how you can sell that product to high quality players. Coach O might be a recruiting genius.

The Mobile Register reported this morning that the announcement will be Tuesday morning. That be how bham news scooped them, they didn't get the story right.

I'm pretty sure that you have proof that Steele has given money to recruits or that Alabama would so now. By upping the ante, I am assuming that you mean Bama will spend more on him than Auburn or FSU? I don't know, how much do you think Auburn and FSU are willing to pay?

I think it is hilarious that everytime a recruit may or may not go somewhere, it's because someone is paying. The only program I would suspect right now of any wrongdoing is Ole Miss, and I certainly don't have any proof of that. I just wonder how you can sell that product to high quality players. Coach O might be a recruiting genius.

I'm just saying........Coach $aban and Co. had better not tee off to many coaches, with stealing players and

all, because if he is paying them or if the coaches feel that he is, than those coaches will become a little Fly on the wall of his office. Bama.........Probation within six.

Archived