Luther Davis commits to Bama

BamaGrad03

Bama Grad, this is an Auburn board.......why don't you go the Hell home if you can't do anything but come over here to flame........Just had to say that! People who act like you on your board are banned. How about a little justice.?

Here you go:

200.jpg

I've found that Pamprin seems to work a little better for me. I stay bloated with Midol.

It'd be a lot better if you'd back off the insurance companies.

I'm kidding... give 'em hell. :cheer:

Bama Grad, this is an Auburn board.......why don't you go the Hell home if you can't do anything but come over here to flame........Just had to say that! People who act like you on your board are banned. How about a little justice.?

Don't see where I flamed anyone. I'm only giving out cupcakes and justice today...and I'm fresh outta justice.

:au: Who is Luther Davis? :au:

Commited to LSU, told the coaches he was solid, snuck off and visited Bammer behind the coaches backs and flat out had his scholarship pulled by Les Miles for lying.

Sounds like a real choice guy.

Don't see where I flamed anyone. I'm only giving out cupcakes and justice today...and I'm fresh outta justice.

No ice cream cones?

I'm always the first in line to bitch slap bg. However, if you jump on someone's case for no reason then it only makes you look bad.

Luther Davis may be the best pickup LSU and Auburn ever got. ;):roflol::roflol::roflol:

I'm sure you meant to say, Luther Davis is now driving the best pickup between LSU & Auburn. Eerily sounds like another Justin Smiley situation here. Just saying ...

That is all.

Who cares? He can't even play the piano! Oh wait...my bad...I thought you said Luther Vandross. :(

:au::homer:

Archived