Luther Davis commits to Bama

BamaGrad03

Guest Tigrinum Major

If by "we", you mean your fanbase, I agree.

If by "we", you mean anyone affiliated with the University of Alabama, I still agree.

If by "we", you mean his mother and yourself, I disagree.

Opinion, supposition and innuendo. Nothing more. Feel free to ignore me. My wife does.

Guest Tigrinum Major
Opinion, supposition and innuendo. Nothing more. Feel free to ignore me. My wife does.

No where would the fun be in ignoring you?

I wish I could quit you.

To quote myself from another thread.

Congrats bammer!

Great commit! (who was quoted as saying that $aban is an unlikable scumbag and that the only school he has any interest in whatsoever is LSU, yet if $aban were coaching there he would look elsewhere because he's such a slimeball. However, since he's a liar with enough obvious character flaws that even the cordogs don't want him, he can now seek refuge in the Land of Misfit Toys where fans embrace those with poor character. Congratulations. Get the kid an ice cream cone.)

Do I get points for trying to exhibit class?

I mean, take out the parenthetical...

Luther Davis may be the best pickup LSU and Auburn ever got. ;):roflol::roflol::roflol:

Man I was waiting for your "we didnt want him anyway". Then again, I expected it to come from an LSU fan...not you.

Luther Davis may be the best pickup LSU and Auburn ever got. ;):roflol::roflol::roflol:

Man I was waiting for your "we didnt want him anyway". Then again, I expected it to come from an LSU fan...not you.

You know what I am talking about, smoke-fire and such. ;)

Well, what can I say. I exude class. It is coming out of my pores.

No...wait. That is sweat. My bad. Is it hot in here?

You sure it isn't a hot flash? No, that's me!

:au: Who is Luther Davis? :au:

Commited to LSU, told the coaches he was solid, snuck off and visited Bammer behind the coaches backs and flat out had his scholarship pulled by Les Miles for lying.

:au: Who is Luther Davis? :au:

Commited to LSU, told the coaches he was solid, snuck off and visited Bammer behind the coaches backs and flat out had his scholarship pulled by Les Miles for lying.

Really bashed $aban and Bammer before he went on visit. Kid is a head case.

Bama Grad, this is an Auburn board.......why don't you go the Hell home if you can't do anything but come over here to flame........Just had to say that! People who act like you on your board are banned. How about a little justice.?

Bama Grad, this is an Auburn board.......why don't you go the Hell home if you can't do anything but come over here to flame........Just had to say that! People who act like you on your board are banned. How about a little justice.?

Here you go:

200.jpg

Here you go:

200.jpg

I've found that Pamprin seems to work a little better for me. I stay bloated with Midol.

Archived