Fellow Auburn University Rugby Player Killed

AuburnRugby17

http://www.al.com/news/mobileregister/inde....xml&coll=3

I just thought I'd let you know that three of my Auburn Rugby brothers were in a car accident on the way to a game at Ole Miss this Friday night. Two of them are currently in stable condition, but sadly, Phillip Quinones will never walk the pitch at AU again.

http://www.al.com/news/mobileregister/inde....xml&coll=3

I just thought I'd let you know that three of my Auburn Rugby brothers were in a car accident on the way to a game at Ole Miss this Friday night. Two of them are currently in stable condition, but sadly, Phillip Quinones will never walk the pitch at AU again.

I am so sorry to hear that this happened to such a young man just beginning the prime of his life. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family, the AU Rugby family, and to the other two passengers and their families.

I'm sorry to hear that. i was talking with my friend today and he told me about this, he said he knew him in high school. again, sorry for your loss

Prayers sent to all involved.

Ditto that...really sorry to hear it. :(

:au::homer:

Man.....I hate to hear that. Prayers and thoughts to the AU Rugby team and the families that are involved.

Man that sucks. I hate seeing it when students from Auburn die from accidents (or anyone for that matter I guess). I'm always afraid it will hit closer to home.

Hopefully this helps some people remember to wear their seat belts. Things like this can be avoided sometimes.

Prayers sent to all involved.

can't put it any better...tragic loss.

Archived