Is Mcknight visiting bamer?

PowerI

Scout has him listed as visiting bammer this weekend. I thought he canceled his visit.

Lots of conflicting reports right now. I've read where he wanted to visit ttown this weekend, but keep it well off the radar so he wouldn't undergo the same crap that Luther Davis had to put up with.

He is not in T-Town and I heard Ole Miss has as good a chance to sign as does USC and LSU. :o:o

You know.......I'd kinda like to see him at Ole Miss over USuCk and "Coonass U".

He is not in T-Town and I heard Ole Miss has as good a chance to sign as does USC and LSU. :o:o

You know.......I'd kinda like to see him at Ole Miss over USuCk and "Coonass U".

You said "Coonass"

If he's a flop, it doesn't really matter where he goes. But just in case he lives up to his hype, let him disappear into a probation-crippled USC rather than play against us in the SEC.

If he's a flop, it doesn't really matter where he goes. But just in case he lives up to his hype, let him disappear into a probation-crippled USC rather than play against us in the SEC.

I agree QF. I would love to see this guy end up on the left coast.

There is also a rumor floating around that his girlfriend lives in southern california.

I'll say it again, it's all LSU and USC. It's going to come to the wire and many are starting to get confident he'll be a tiger in the end.

I am hearing USC has been making a STRRONNNNGGGG push late

I'll say it again, it's all LSU and USC. It's going to come to the wire and many are starting to get confident he'll be a tiger in the end.

I am hearing USC has been making a STRRONNNNGGGG push late

USC has been making a strong push this whole recruiting process. Mcknight said in his recent article he's tired of this process (traveling for visits) and that USC is a very long way from home, but who really knows with these kids.

Just telling you what came out of the mouth of a family member of Joe

What else did this family member say? Joe's been so damn quiet in this whole process that it's still a big question of where he's going.

Nothing much. Joe's brother is good friends with my best friend.

Just said that lately USC has been making a stronger push.

Not sure exactly what that means though

Scout site hadn't been updated. They are going thru a format change with their boards.

What a great time to do that. Typical Scout. They are clowns..... :puke:

I heard rumblings a day or so ago that Shrek was making a run at him. Shrek can guarantee playing time like no one else in America right now...Got to hand it to him, Landing McKnight would put him up over a few other SEC schools. He is stockpiling the talent at :om: Only CTT had that kind of talent coming into :om: before now.

Archived