Tigers Ready to Play in 2007?

I know it seems to be here earlier and earlier each year, but.........

are you ready for some Auburn Tiger Baseball???

Guest BoStillKnows

I AM!!! :cheer::cheer:

Me too!!! Let's hope we're better this year. Look for Evan Crawford to dominate on the mound.

Im ready..should be lots of good young arms on the mound this year. Ive never really understood people who dont like to go to baseball games. Its such a relaxing atmosphere. Cant wait to be camped out in Plainsman Park for 9 innings.

I AM!!! :cheer::cheer:

Me too!!! Let's hope we're better this year. Look for Evan Crawford to dominate on the mound.

He won't be pitching until Tuesday against Lipscomb as a relief pitcher, then he will start Sunday (2/18) against Greensboro.

Guest Tigrinum Major

He won't be pitching until Tuesday against Lipscomb as a relief pitcher, then he will start Sunday (2/18) against Greensboro.

You appear to know a good bit about this young man.

I've heard that the Elmore County DHR would like to discuss a tree climbing incident with you.

You appear to know a good bit about this young man.

I've heard that the Elmore County DHR would like to discuss a tree climbing incident with you.

Autauga County, get it right.

And that "incident" took place when we lived in Milton, Florida anyway.

Very optimistic.

To be modest about it, we will be much improved from last year, to say the least.

I think we will see a similar improvement to what we've seen with our basketball team, most likely more.

FRIDAY

High: 50° Low: 32°

SATURDAY

High: 56° Low: 34°

SUNDAY

High: 58° Low: 38°

With gametimes @ 3:00, 2:00, and 1:30 respectively, it sounds like college baseball weather to me.

:au::baseball:

Archived