Joe Kines

lazya516

I was just looking at Alabama's coaching staff and noticed that Joe Kines wasn't on it. Someone had told me that they were keeping him somewhere in the football program. I was wondering if he's still with them or has someone else picked him up?

HELLO MR. DRUMMOND! DO YOU WANT TO BUY A COMPUTER? NO? WHY NOT?

OKAY, THAT'S A GOOD REASON. GOODBYE!

LMAO, nice. I love Joe Kines that guy is a trip. I think he took the Joe Witt rout and works with the tide pride foundraiser helping to support Nick Saban's salary

Shula was cheating? Yeah, it's really obvious that he was cheating. Look at all the shittacular teams he put on the field. There had to be cheating involved, right?!

Shula was cheating? Yeah, it's really obvious that he was cheating. Look at all the shittacular teams he put on the field. There had to be cheating involved, right?!

Apparently "shittacular" slips by the filter on AUnation.

My understanding is that he turned down a job as spokesman for Howard Dean.

THEN WE'RE GONNA LINE UP AND WATCH THAT RUNNINGBACK SHIFT. IF THEY TRY TO RUN THE INSIDE TRAP, THE LINEBACKER'S GONNA COME UP THROUGH THERE, MEET THE RUNNINGBACK AND BYAAAAAH!

Thank you Dave Chappelle

With all the heisman candidates you guys have claimed to have over the last few years you certainly would think so. Guess Mikey wasn't a very good cheater.

Archived