Ann Coulter

bojack34

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really believe that due to Edwards involvement in tobacco lawsuits, that Ann was really referring to him as a British cigarette.

I really believe that due to Edwards involvement in tobacco lawsuits, that Ann was really referring to him as a British cigarette.

Slick! But did she reference channeling folks that are now dead?

Slick! But did she reference channeling folks that are now dead?

Yes. But only if they fancied a fa**ot every now and then!

Ms. Coulter has apologized. :o

“C’mon, it was a joke. I would never insult gays by suggesting that they are like John Edwards. That would be mean.” —Ann Coulter, responding to the CPAC kerfuffle

“C’mon, it was a joke. I would never insult gays by suggesting that they are like John Edwards. That would be mean.” —Ann Coulter, responding to the CPAC kerfuffle

Where in this quote is an apology? It's just an excuse combined with another shot at Edwards. I see no remorse or admission of error.

On the other hand, I don't really think there's much reason for her to apologize. She expressed a personal opinion with a poor choice of words, but that's hardly unusual for her nor more malicious than many other comedians and/or pundits do. An apology would give the incident more importance than it rates, IMO, and probably not be genuine anyway.

I should have said in her own rather harsh way, Ms. Coulter has apologized. Or at least she has given an explanation which is as close to an apology as you are likely to get. While her detractors are screaming for her to be hung from the highest tree and admonishing to be careful to not hurt the tree in any way. The Sierra Club and Greenpeace have filed briefs to get an injunction and the Environmental Protection Agency is having a study made to determine the best tree to use. OSHA will provide 200 page guidelines (each) on rope, scaffolds, temperature. CNN has reportedly paid $100 million to purchase rights to air the hanging. Moveon.org, Daily Kos and other liberal blogs have started a pick the day, hour and minute lottery which is expected to bring in $400 million. The money will be dispersed as follows: $10,000 to the winning ticket holder, $30 million to the site which sells the winning ticket and the balance going to the DNC for campaign funds liberal democrats who toe the party line. Al Gore has made the statement that when Ms. Coulter is hanged global warming will cease and you better watch out for global cooling.

But in my own little succinct way I thought the apology/non apology was clear. Sorry for the misunderstanding. :(

Or at least she has given an explanation which is as close to an apology as you are likely to get.

Now this I can agree with....

Where in this quote is an apology? It's just an excuse combined with another shot at Edwards. I see no remorse or admission of error.

Give that man a cigar! or a British f-a-g-g-o-t. ;)

Who is the PC Nazi with the word filter? Its getting so that you cant offend anyone on this board! :roflol:

Sorry TexasTiger, I think David and his buddies did a better job defending Coulter and her remarks than you did indicting her. Try again.

Archived