Did any body watch?

An Auburn Fan

Just curious to know who are all played well on our last scrimmage today?

It looks like Mario Fannin had a 200+ yards performance (thats all i know). Any further updates?

War Eagle!! :cheer:

Here you go:

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/birmingha....xml&coll=2

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/mobilereg....xml&coll=3

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/huntsvill....xml&coll=1

Fannin-206 yds

Cox-302 yds passing

Receiving: Robert Dunn-103 yds; Rod Smith-118 yds including 75 yd TD; Montez Billings-35 yds

But all against banged-up, largely 2nd/3rd string defense...

I was there.

Cox- Continues to look great. he is mobile again (for brandon) and has much more zip on the ball. also showing better strength and touch on the long balls. he is really looking downfield more before he dumps it to the short reciever if neccesary.

Lester- was late for the scrimmage (probably had a mid-term). I didn't notice much out of him today. But I have no doubt he will be ready for the spring.

Fanin- looked like a bowling ball out there. except with legs that move incredibly fast. He took one up the middle that looked like it would be stuffed for no gain but by the time the pile fell he had gotten 5 yards. Thats wha I mean by a bowling ball. But once he gets in the clear, he can take off with the best of them.

Tate- didn't play

Davis- had another productive day against largely back-up defensive guys

Billings- continues to improve and will hopefully make an impact this fall. I expect him to beat out Prechae for the 2nd reciever spot.

Rod Smith- continues to be our best and most reliable reciever.

Dunn- had a few nice catches in the middle of the field. he is getting much better at finding a soft spot in the zone and 'sitting down'. rather then continue his route into traffic

offensive line- looked great today. hopefully they'll continue to learn more about each other and become a good unit.

defensive line- groves didn't have his usual great day, but I wouldn't be concerned, we know what he can do.

he made one big hit on fanin and then taunted him a little bit, which prompted Fanin to jump up and try to tackle himf rom behind. dunn (the coach) had to hold fanin back, they still had some fire for the last day of spring ball

linebackers- didn't look impressive today, but they were playing without some starters.

defensive backfield- we need to make big improvements here. this seems to be our biggest weakness coming into the season. Hopefully Powers and Wilhite an get healthy and shore up that unit. Zac cotinues to show improvement but is still young and a little under sized. McNeil might very well play a lot next year.

I cannot wait to see our offense next year. Should be a different thing all together when compared to last season.

I only wish that Fannin would have been healthy throughout the entire spring, sounds like all of the talk about him might turn out to be true. One can only hope.

WDE!

I was there.

defensive backfield- we need to make big improvements here. this seems to be our biggest weakness coming into the season. Hopefully Powers and Wilhite an get healthy and shore up that unit. Zac cotinues to show improvement but is still young and a little under sized. McNeil might very well play a lot next year.

What about Patrick Lee?

Archived