uat sprang tranin

Tigerguy

Based off the video I've seen of Goode, no. I'm telling you he might not be the starter against FSU but he will be the starter before the years out.

Yeah, let's all proclaim Goode "next" because his high school highlight video is really cool and has a smooth soundtrack. Not buying it. I've seen some prep videos that will make your hair stand on end. And the guys turn out to be Darby. Senior Darby.

He was very highly recruited two years ago. After a senior season that included over 1600 yards and 20 touchdowns...... The video I saw is from last year when he was at Hargrave, the kid is good GG....

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To say that we were young last year would be an understatement. In fact, we'll be young again this year, albeit experienced youth. Projection:

LT - Andre Smith - Soph.

LG - Antoine Caldwell - Jr.

C - Evan Cardwell - Soph. / David Ross - Fr.

RG - Marlon Davis - Jr. / BJ Stabler - Jr.

RT - Taylor Pharr - Fr.

TE - Nick Walker - Jr. / Travis McCall - Jr.

WR - DJ Hall - Sr.

WR - Keith Brown - Sr.

3rd WR - Nikita Stover - Jr. / Will Oakley - Jr.

TB - Roy Upchurch - Soph. / Terry Grant - Fr.

FB - Glen Coffee - Jr.

QB - JP Wilson - Jr.

Britt was out of position in a position he was playing his 1st year in and Capps had NO business being on the field. Couple that with Connelly being the worst OL coach I've ever seen at Bama and it's no surprise we did poorly in the Red Zone.

Bama's red-zone O was really stat wise not THAT bad

http://www.secsports.com/new/sports/fbc/06...fldrs.htm\

Above UF and USC.....only reason I bring this up was to see if Shula beat out Richt for worst-red-zone Offensive coach ever and Richt barely beat him for being slightly better

I've never seen worse than Bama's last year. We got a lot of field goals from it but, man it was a running joke that we were screwed if we didn't score before we got to the other teams 25.

News flash!!!!! Jimmy Johns is now a LB....

Interesting that you know that, considering Saban doesn't even know it yet.

sit back and watch BG.....

Based off the video I've seen of Goode, no. I'm telling you he might not be the starter against FSU but he will be the starter before the years out.

Yeah, let's all proclaim Goode "next" because his high school highlight video is really cool and has a smooth soundtrack. Not buying it. I've seen some prep videos that will make your hair stand on end. And the guys turn out to be Darby. Senior Darby.

He was very highly recruited two years ago. After a senior season that included over 1600 yards and 20 touchdowns...... The video I saw is from last year when he was at Hargrave, the kid is good GG....

He may be. All I'm saying is I'm not riding anybody's bandwagon until they've been on the field and gotten their teeth knocked in by an SEC caliber defense. I don't care how good he was in high school or at Hargrave, there's a big difference in doing it there and stepping up in the SEC.

Bama's red-zone O was really stat wise not THAT bad

http://www.secsports.com/new/sports/fbc/06...fldrs.htm\

Above UF and USC.....only reason I bring this up was to see if Shula beat out Richt for worst-red-zone Offensive coach ever and Richt barely beat him for being slightly better

I've never seen worse than Bama's last year. We got a lot of field goals from it but, man it was a running joke that we were screwed if we didn't score before we got to the other teams 25.

What's bad is, we were number one in GETTING into the Red Zone in the SEC.

There's a lot Saban doesn't know. :)

:au::homer:

All this talk of runningbacks and oline is interesting but does anybody think that Saban and the staff will improve the redzone offense? Alabama's redzone offense under Shula was a joke and just down right pitiful to watch.

It's physically impossible to do any worse.

But...there's always hope. :roflol:

To say that we were young last year would be an understatement. In fact, we'll be young again this year, albeit experienced youth. Projection:

LT - Andre Smith - Soph.

RT - Taylor Pharr - Fr.

WR - DJ Hall - Sr.

WR - Keith Brown - Sr.

FB - Glen Coffee - Jr.

QB - JP Wilson - Jr.

Britt was out of position in a position he was playing his 1st year in and Capps had NO business being on the field. Couple that with Connelly being the worst OL coach I've ever seen at Bama and it's no surprise we did poorly in the Red Zone.

You've been young for what...seven years now??? :lol::lol::lol:

LT - Andre Smith - Soph.

RT - Taylor Pharr - Fr.

WR - DJ Hall - Sr.

WR - Keith Brown - Sr.

FB - Glen Coffee - Jr.

QB - JP Wilson - Jr.

You've been young for what...seven years now??? :lol::lol::lol:

Shula used that excuse as a recruiting tool for his entire (head coaching)career. Now Saban gets to use it. I wonder how long it will last.

BTW, last year what SEC team had the most freshmen and sophomores on their two deep roster? I hate it for ya, Bama fans it was the Auburn Tigers.

LT - Andre Smith - Soph.

RT - Taylor Pharr - Fr.

WR - DJ Hall - Sr.

WR - Keith Brown - Sr.

FB - Glen Coffee - Jr.

QB - JP Wilson - Jr.

Stover's only a junior? Sheeeeeeeeeeit, seems like that guy's name has been around longer than the intrawebs.

LT - Andre Smith - Soph.

RT - Taylor Pharr - Fr.

WR - DJ Hall - Sr.

WR - Keith Brown - Sr.

FB - Glen Coffee - Jr.

QB - JP Wilson - Jr.

2 seniors

9 juniors

2 sophmores

3 freshman

Yeah, that looks pretty young to me. :drippingsarcasm7pa:

Why, have you called and asked him?

Why, have you called and asked him?

Now you know Saban won't speak to regular folk. Don't tease BG like that, it's not sporting.

LT - Andre Smith - Soph.

RT - Taylor Pharr - Fr.

WR - DJ Hall - Sr.

WR - Keith Brown - Sr.

FB - Glen Coffee - Jr.

QB - JP Wilson - Jr.

2 seniors

9 juniors

2 sophmores

3 freshman

Yeah, that looks pretty young to me. :drippingsarcasm7pa:

Now now, there you go counting and you know poor ButtPlug can't do math higher and the onlyl number he knows is 12.

Stover's first year at Bama was last year. He played a year of JUCO, then sat out a year so he would have 3 to play 3.

He's got grandchildren old enough to drive.

To say that we were young last year would be an understatement. In fact, we'll be young again this year, albeit experienced youth.

It did seem like yall had a lot of 18-23 year old kids playing football last season. Maybe yall will do better when they get into their thirties.

LT - Andre Smith - Soph.

RT - Taylor Pharr - Fr.

WR - DJ Hall - Sr.

WR - Keith Brown - Sr.

FB - Glen Coffee - Jr.

QB - JP Wilson - Jr.

Stover's only a junior? Sheeeeeeeeeeit, seems like that guy's name has been around longer than the intrawebs.

I was thinking the same thing, Prowler has been talking about Stover since 99! I think he counted for 6 recruiting classes for bammer :big:

Bama is going to win a decent amount of games next year but they will not dominate anyone.

It's going to take them 1-2 years to fully get Saban's D system.

I am not sure what to think of Applewhite as OC too....risky pick for an OC, imo. We will see though....he could be very good.

Bama is going to win a decent amount of games next year but they will not dominate anyone.

It's going to take them 1-2 years to fully get Saban's D system.

I am not sure what to think of Applewhite as OC too....risky pick for an OC, imo. We will see though....he could be very good.

When you think about it, nobody really dominates anyone.

UF wins the national championship, yet can only beat Vandy by 6. UGA lost to Vandy and UK. We lost to MSU. LSU, considered by many to be the best team in '06, lost 2 games in the conference.

Just win, baby.

UF wins the national championship, yet can only beat Vandy by 6. UGA lost to Vandy and UK. We lost to MSU. LSU, considered by many to be the best team in '06, lost 2 games in the conference.

Just win, baby.

Well, to just be straight...I don't think Bama beats any big boys next year on their schedule. That's what I meant.

Just win, baby.

Well, to just be straight...I don't think Bama beats any big boys next year on their schedule. That's what I meant.

I think we match up very well against FSU. And I wouldn't be shocked if we beat UT and split LSU, AU.

Just win, baby.

Nah... we'll beat a few.

We won't go o-fer against Arkansas, FSU, UGA, UT, LSU, and AU. I predict we win 3 out of that group.

Do what? :blink:

I think you can admit someone has been dominated by an instate school here over the past 5 years. Come on, man. Admit it.

The truth shall set you free! Praise Jesus!

Archived