Spring Top 25

SupperClub

polls or no polls, I just don't see uf that high. They have way to many holes on defense, and I'm not sold that Tebow can be an every down qb and lead this team effectively. 3 or more losses for uf-and that won't keep them in the top 5... LSU, new QB, new OC, and I just don't see all this talent we keep hearing about. 3 or more losses for them as well in 2007. I think UGA will end up winning the east next year. I also believe that Arkansas, while having a lot of issues will be pretty good as well. They have mcfadden and jones in the backfield and that means the qb (whoever it is) won't really have to do much...Will it be enough to win the west?? Who knows...

I agree WT, I dont think you can rank UF in the top 5 with a new qb and all the players they have to replace.

Lsu is going to have a hard time this year without JR at qb talent or no talent Les Miles is going to have a lot of trouble winning this year, and Arky is going to struggle without a qb, put 8 in the box and force them to throw on you!

I'm good with that unless we let another true freshman look like a heisman canidate. :no:

polls or no polls, I just don't see uf that high. They have way to many holes on defense, and I'm not sold that Tebow can be an every down qb and lead this team effectively. 3 or more losses for uf-and that won't keep them in the top 5... LSU, new QB, new OC, and I just don't see all this talent we keep hearing about. 3 or more losses for them as well in 2007. I think UGA will end up winning the east next year. I also believe that Arkansas, while having a lot of issues will be pretty good as well. They have mcfadden and jones in the backfield and that means the qb (whoever it is) won't really have to do much...Will it be enough to win the west?? Who knows...

I agree WT, I dont think you can rank UF in the top 5 with a new qb and all the players they have to replace.

Lsu is going to have a hard time this year without JR at qb talent or no talent Les Miles is going to have a lot of trouble winning this year, and Arky is going to struggle without a qb, put 8 in the box and force them to throw on you!

I'm good with that unless we let another true freshman look like a heisman canidate. :no:

no doubt... :headscratch:

no doubt... :headscratch:

well to our defenses credit. The td run was one of the only times all year he actually ran to the right side, BUT a good defense should be able to be stay disciplined and stop that.

And i agree with SKCAUB that the toss up is just as much for first place as it is for 2nd or 3rd. LSU just lost some of their best players (Russel-potential #1 pick, Laundry, Pittman, Daniels, Bowe). Arky is returning basically all of their skilled position players on offense but is losing some of the best players from the defense. I think I remember that their entire OL were seniors last year, if not, I think 4 graduated. Auburn lost players from all over the field, but I think the biggest loss will be seen in the special teams game (crossing fingers though).

So the point is that LSU is not defending west champs and probably didnt improve. The west championship is entirely up for grabs.

True, I still believe that If the cb had not went for the interception and let MM score it would have been a different game

True, I still believe that If the cb had not went for the interception and let MM score it would have been a different game

:) I just realized that we might all be talking about different freshmen that we made look great. Mustain, Tebow, and Stafford.

:) I just realized that we might all be talking about different freshmen that we made look great. Mustain, Tebow, and Stafford.

Yeah, I just realized that too. I was talking about Stafford though. Tebow didn't really do much to us, and Mustain just handed the ball off to

Sorry bout that, McFadden just ran another touchdown.

Rumors have Urban splitting time at QB with Tebow and true freshman QB John Brantly (I think thats his last name)....if that is so...I can't see UF repeating as SEC champs....though they will still beat us

Archived