Jenny Out For A While...

Jenny AU-92

I am probably taking a mini-hiatus from the board for a few days. I had a small pregnancy related problem this morning, spent the day at the doctor's office, and was sent home for a few days bed rest and told to keep my feet up. Not a serious concern, but something is happening that shouldn't be happening until 36 weeks!! (I am 27 1/2 weeks now.) So I have been told to stay off my feet, relax and destress. Kind of hard to do considering that my mother and father and sister and b-i-l and niece will be here starting tomorrow for four days. :blink: On the other hand, I am also out of the office on vacation all next week.

So I might be dropping in and out every once in a while to make sure this board hasn't gone totally pinko in my absence - I am counting on "The Right Brothers"!! :P (you know who you are!!)!! But I won't be posting regularly again until at least next week. I have Katie's well being to think about - it is still a bit too early for her to make an appearance!!!

So positive thoughts and prayers please. And wonderful happy holidays to all, regardless of which way you lean. ;)

Love,

Jenny

Jenny, you rest up and take care. And, don't you worry, CShine, Donut and I, the Axis of Reason, will make sure everything is in order when you return!!! :D

Merry Christmas and War Katie!!!

Take care Jenny and get off those feet. Prayers sent. We will hold the fort for ya. Merry Christmas!!!

TA, that was a good one about D-boy being part of your Axis of Reason. :lol:

Take care of yourself and little Katie Bug. Enjoy that rest now! ;)

Merry Christmas!

Archived