Whitewater on the locust fork

keoson7

We are going on our annual trip to Kings bend for a weekend of campfire food, and white water fun. I can't wait to get away from the beach sand and salt water, and get up to the mountains and fresh water. I'll miss you guys insight, as I wont be checkin in here via cell phone. I'll be way too busy drinking, and charring dead animal parts.

I'm making a batch of some high octane red punch for some bama students, they need it.

We are going on our annual trip to Kings bend for a weekend of campfire food, and white water fun. I can't wait to get away from the beach sand and salt water, and get up to the mountains and fresh water. I'll miss you guys insight, as I wont be checkin in here via cell phone. I'll be way too busy drinking, and charring dead animal parts.

have a good and safe trip.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Never done the rafting on the river, but I live in that area and know plenty of people who have. They all say it's great fun. I have spent a couple weekends holed up in a cabin right on the river. Good times.

Have a safe trip. Don't let the Wild Man of Blount County get ya. Legend is that he has a special taste for Natural Light and pickled quail eggs.

Archived