Wonderlic Test

BAMMERPERRY

Sample Wonderlic Test

Based on the number you answered correctly within the time limit on the sample WPT, you could project your score on the 50-item test like this:

9 correct= 50

8 correct= 44

7 correct= 39

6 correct= 33

5 correct= 28

4 correct= 22

3 correct= 17

2 correct= 11

1 correct= 6

0 correct= 0

Speaking of Tests....Where is everyone planning on going this summer?

I already did the beach thing for spring break. We'll most likely try to spend some time in the mountains around Dahlonega, GA. I love trying to catch their trout up there.

I'm going out to Arkansas in May for a few days. Nothing too cool to do, but I'm going to see some old friends and hang out on the lake for a few days. I'm also going sperm-whale watching off the coast of Nova Scotia in August.

Ok, I made the last one up, but it sounds a lot cooler than a few days in The Natural State.

I'm going out to Arkansas in May for a few days. Nothing too cool to do, but I'm going to see some old friends and hang out on the lake for a few days. I'm also going sperm-whale watching off the coast of Nova Scotia in August.

Ok, I made the last one up, but it sounds a lot cooler than a few days in The Natural State.

You might pick a different whale to avoid opening yourself up for merciless abuse.

Just sayin'.

No, that species of whale was individually selected for that purpose. I'm sick like that.

Like a whale in his mouth.

Hey, are you going to Lake Ouachita? The kids and I will be there for a week in June on my brother-in-law's houseboat. It's really a great place.

In addition to the Arkansas jaunt, we're going to NYC with the kids for a few days around Labor Day for my brother's wedding. I've already been to NYC a dozen times, but my kids are excited. But his wedding (his 3rd) ruined our plans to vacation in Yosemite. This marriage better last, by God.

And, almost as good as a vacation, the kids will be gone to their grandparents for a week in early June, at camp for a week in July, and a week in August. The Mrs. and I will be cooking what we want, watching the television programs we like, going out with friends, or doing absolutely nothing at all. That's almost as good as a trip.

I'm going to Hilton Head with the wife, kids, and wife's parents in about a month. I get along with the in-laws, so that shouldn't be too bad.

In August, the wife and I are farming out the kids to the grandparents and going to Las Vegas. Can't wait.

HA! I caught that one right off. Everyone knows that sperm whales don't migrate that far north any earlier than November.

No, that species of whale was individually selected for that purpose. I'm sick like that.

Then you deserve all that you get....and 'flush has offered the first blow (pun definitely intended).

HA! I caught that one right off. Everyone knows that sperm whales don't migrate that far north any earlier than November.

Wait a minute. I went whale watching in New Zealand in December one year in the Southern Hemisphere and saw sperm whales o'plenty. How could they be in both the southern and northern hemisphere at the same time of year? Any Cetacean experts here?

Give a whole new meaning to Thar She Blows, you know?

Give a whole new meaning to Thar She Blows, you know?

You guys do know that there are young people that read this stuff, right?

Wait a minute. I went whale watching in New Zealand in December one year in the Southern Hemisphere and saw sperm whales o'plenty. How could they be in both the southern and northern hemisphere at the same time of year? Any Cetacean experts here?

Sperm whales suck at geography. If there was a Whales Wonderlic test, sperm whales would be recording 2s, on average. They are the dumb jocks of the cetacean world.

My wife and I are going to Hawaii in mid-June for one week.

Hey, are you going to Lake Ouachita? The kids and I will be there for a week in June on my brother-in-law's houseboat. It's really a great place.

No, we'll be splitting time between Lake DeGray (outside of Arkadelphia/Caddo Valley) and Lake Hamilton (in Hot Springs). Some friends of mine just bought a sweet houseboat that they keep on DeGray, and that is where we'll also do our skiing and such. Lake Hamilton is where we'll go at night. Some other friends have a lake house there, and we take the pontoon out at night and pull right up to the bar/restaurant of choice. My liver is aching just thinking about it.

And as far as Sperm Whale migration goes:

In summer, the whales migrate to feed in the Arctic and Antarctic.

Click and learn

So apparently Nova Scotia will be a prime place to do a little Sperm Whale watching this summer. Boo-yah!

No, we'll be splitting time between Lake DeGray (outside of Arkadelphia/Caddo Valley) and Lake Hamilton (in Hot Springs). Some friends of mine just bought a sweet houseboat that they keep on DeGray, and that is where we'll also do our skiing and such. Lake Hamilton is where we'll go at night. Some other friends have a lake house there, and we take the pontoon out at night and pull right up to the bar/restaurant of choice. My liver is aching just thinking about it.

And as far as Sperm Whale migration goes:

In summer, the whales migrate to feed in the Arctic and Antarctic.

Click and learn

So apparently Nova Scotia will be a prime place to do a little Sperm Whale watching this summer. Boo-yah!

I'm going to be honest here. The very fact that you googled a sperm whale to find out it's migration habits.....

I'm just at a loss for words.

I think we are planning a late summer trip to Orange Beach. It will be a first vacation in about three years and very badly needed. My doctor told me laying in the sand would be very good for my back, so it is out of medical necessity more then anything. :lol:

I'm going to Montana w/ my Dad and Grandpa to go fishing in August.

Hopefully I'll also make it to the Outer Banks sometime this summer (not the same as those good ol' Gulf Coast beaches, but I'll take what I can get up here).

Hopefully I'll also make it to the Outer Banks sometime this summer (not the same as those good ol' Gulf Coast beaches, but I'll take what I can get up here).

Enjoy! Montana is awesome. Take it all in, because a trip like that with your dad and grandad will be something you'll never forget for sure. :thumbsup:

Enjoy! Montana is awesome. Take it all in, because a trip like that with your dad and grandad will be something you'll never forget for sure. :thumbsup:

one of my friends went to montana about 2 months ago. believe it or not, he won the trip from marlboro. they flew them up to montana to stay up at a ranch and they said it was absolutely awesome up there.

Archived