Now why didn't Tuberville think of that?

abrnfanatc

Wow, I get home just in time to see the 10:00 sportscast on Fox 6, and what do I hear?

Saban has decided to play his #1 offense against his #1 defense in Saturday's spring game. What a novel concept. Anyone else heard of a coach doing something that outlandish?

The idea of #1 offense vs #2 defense and vice versa is the starters look good. Do you really think it's 1/2 and 2/1 when it's not scrimmages? Of course not. You have to get 1/1 and 2/2 work in. It's a non-story.

His point is that it is a story because the past few years Shula had 1/2 and 2/1 play each other during the Spring game, which was a joke.

that "SABAN" is one trickey kinda cat. Wonder what newsworthy development will happen next? curfew? 2 a days? working out? what a coach "the SABAN" is. I stand in awe (as does the toothless nation)

The fact that they feel they have to report something that incredibly insignificant is mind-boggling.

"In Sports tonight, Nick Saban used the Men's bathroom around 1:00 this afternoon and after dropping a growler, realized the Charmin with Aloe that he had so vehemently demanded had in fact, been replaced with standard Angel Soft two-ply. Coach Saban also revealed in one of his few releases to the press, that the 1's would play the 1's this Saturday at A-Day. In other sports news, Nick Saban's pet chihuahua, Douchebag, coughed up a...."

Revolutionary! Well, this just proves he is worth more than any other coach in America right there.

Wow, I get home just in time to see the 10:00 sportscast on Fox 6, and what do I hear?

Saban has decided to play his #1 offense against his #1 defense in Saturday's spring game. What a novel concept. Anyone else heard of a coach doing something that outlandish?

Just think -- that's how it's going to be all next season. The bammie beat writers are going to have to report something (i.e. anything) and since media access will be carefully coordinated/scripted by the Nicktator, we can expect to see the most mundane things to be reported in breathless, BREAKING NEWS fashion. This should be great fun to watch the dirt road alumni parrot back the propaganda word for word as it's being spoonfed to them. :thumbsup::lol:

His point is that it is a story because the past few years Shula had 1/2 and 2/1 play each other during the Spring game, which was a joke.

See, hes already making positive steps in the right direction....haha

i can't imagine what it'll be like when the tide actually wins a game.

Yeah, I mean, 2008 is just around the corner....

i can't imagine what it'll be like when the tide actually wins a game.

Yeah they lost their last 4 in 2006. Do you think they will tear down the goal post after winning the A day game?

Archived