Legendary Saban's Record....

AuburnChopper1

Well, it is lame.

HAHA... It's not hijacking my own thread... :P

It's simply me saying something you're not understanding. That's okay.....I just look at the attention being given to Saban, as equal to great Mexican dining here in Montgomery. Both equally non-important and irrelevant.

It's insane. Like Saban being a legend........MONTHS!!! before his first game.

Some will get it, some won't....but personally I find Alabama fan's delusions here out of control and insanely hilarious!

I mean, couldn't we just as justifiably talk about how he's going to LOSE every one of his games and fail miserably? He probaby won't...just like he probably won't WIN every game like most bammers seem to think he will.

Honestly...I had just read another story about the 92K at Bryant-Denny this past weekend, and it just blows my mind. Ah...some posts are funny, some need a little help.. Ah well.... ...mmmmoooving on. :rolleyes:

Ah...some posts are funny, some need a little help.. Ah well.... ...mmmmoooving on. :rolleyes:

And some need to be nuked. This being one of them.

For the record, although it is a chain I like the Cuco's in downtown Montgomery. The one on the highway is ok, but the nachos at the downtown location are the shiznit.

For the record, although it is a chain I like the Cuco's in downtown Montgomery. The one on the highway is ok, but the nachos at the downtown location are the shiznit.

if you're ever down in gulf shores, tequila's is a pretty good mexican place. its kinda a hole in the wall in a shopping center, but its really good. vallarta's is the bomb tho. awesome sweet tea and cheese dip, along with all the other stuff. they have one in foley, pensacola, and perdido key.

If you are ever in HSV, Rosie's is THE place!

Cantina or Restaurant, either one out of this world!

I've heard all about Rosie's... every single one of my friends from up there has talked about it. Said it was fabulous. I wanna try it one of these days.

my vote DEFINITELY goes to Rosie's

Rosie's is BLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH.... :thumbsdown:

El Palacio is the jam...has been since the 60's!!! Rosie's is just the trendy place of the moment with a great location...but the food at the El is the best! :thumbsup:

El Palacio is the jam...has been since the 60's!!! Rosie's is just the trendy place of the moment with a great location...but the food at the El is the best! :thumbsup:

True, I've eaten there several times. OK, but not great. I used to eat at El Palacios when I was a kid and then it was considered to be in SOUTH HSV! :puke:

El Palacio is gross and overpriced. They have a "buffet" but you pay ala carte. If you get more than two things it comes out to be about 15 bucks. I could get like 30 Krystals for that price which would be less greasy and taste better.

You don't earn a nickname like El Plate-a-poo for no reason. I've lived here for 24 years and its always been referred to as that. It does have its loyal patrons and why its able to stay in business.

Rosie's is about a mile away from my parent's house in South Huntsville. That is good for two reasons... not far to drive to get some awesome food and not far to drive home for the effects of said awesome food.

While I like Rosie's, my favorite mexican place in HSV is La Alameda on University. Pretty good buffet and great off the menu, and not too terribly expensive.

Kids....

...wouldn't know good Mexican if it swam up and bit you in the arse! :roflol:

The Palacio is the place!

:au::homer:

Kids....

...wouldn't know good Mexican if it swam up and bit you in the arse! :roflol:

The Palacio is the place!

:au::homer:

El plate-a-poo has bit me in the arse a couple of times and why I don't go back. Actually, its bites on both ends. Going in and out. Not to mention biting the pocket book.

I'll second La Alameda. I went there once and it was pretty good.

La Zona Rosa. Very Very good! :thumbsup:

No argument re: La Zona Rosa, but I'd also recommend Ixtapa - currently on ATL Hwy, but relocating (I think) to EastChase . . . :)

:puke: I agree with the rest. El Palacio WAS a great place, The place was a dive the last time I was there.

La Zona Rosa. Very Very good! :thumbsup:

No argument re: La Zona Rosa, but I'd also recommend Ixtapa - currently on ATL Hwy, but relocating (I think) to EastChase . . . :)

Yeah, that's pretty good stuff also... Best atmosphere is hanging on the patio in Old Cloverdale El Ray's.....Get a beer or ten...chunky salsa, and a margarita pitcher for the ladies. Good times. B)

Archived