we need to get the hell out of iraq

DKW 86

Can we really help these people? Do civilized people do this to their young women?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFxT4ecyB0E

Video is of a public stoning of a 17yo Yezidi Kurd girl Doa Aswad, who fell in love with a Sunni boy.

Very Disturbing. Hope all you "multicultural loons" watch this. Maybe what we need is some cultural norming?

Tell numb-nuts Dubya to withdraw all troops and continue with the air raids. Bomb them back to the stone age. But don't kill anyone...lol.

Without a doubt the biggest blunder of our history.

"It's about big oil", said a E5 Army Sergeant I met at UNO's library last week.

What has happened to my country?

Tell numb-nuts Dubya to withdraw all troops and continue with the air raids. Bomb them back to the stone age. But don't kill anyone...lol.

Without a doubt the biggest blunder of our history.

"It's about big oil", said a E5 Army Sergeant I met at UNO's library last week.

What has happened to my country?

Dumber than the Bay of Pigs and Vietnam? I doubt it. When the U.S death total in Iraq hits 68,000 like it did in Vietnam, then I will entertain your argument. That's not to say that Iraq is a resounding success story because it's not. Unfortunately, we can't leave within the next two years because if we do, then the worst humanitarian disaster will ensue. And you thought the 5 million South Vietnamese slaughtered by the Vietcong after the U.S left in 1975 was bad. In my opinion, the U.S withdrawal out of Iraq would be much worse.

Look, we'll be in Iraq as long as Bush is president. Everyone may as well accept that and hope and pray for the best. Iraq has to work. If not, then this country is heading for a freefall, in my opinion of course.

I can assure you that there are thousands upon thousands of our troops who don't buy into the whole "blood for oil" argument like your E5 Army Sergeant. He can speak for himself, but I seriously doubt he speaks for most of the troops. Sure, they want to come home and many are frustrated by the lack of progress over in Iraq. But blood for oil? The Sergeant can speak for himself.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Is this war was about oil, I want to start seeing some results via gas prices.

Girl dies. Libs blame Bush for her death. I just question is there any reason to deal with these people? Really STONING a 17 yo airheaded teen girl? IN the 21st Century?

These clowns still live in the 7th Century and I doubt seriously if we can ever really deal with them.

You bet they live in the 7th century and we should remember the purpose of the Crusades! A Muslim-Christian conflict is inevitable and God Help us when it comes! This country is asleep again with the memory of 9-11 fading.

I can assure you that there are thousands upon thousands of our troops who don't buy into the whole "blood for oil" argument like your E5 Army Sergeant. He can speak for himself, but I seriously doubt he speaks for most of the troops. Sure, they want to come home and many are frustrated by the lack of progress over in Iraq. But blood for oil? The Sergeant can speak for himself.

He's just smarter than the average enlisted yahoo. He is educated.

Blood for oil profits. Gasoline prices will continue to rise until regulated due to limited refining capacity. It's capitalism runamuck.

Who killed the electric car (EV1)?

I admire your honesty, BF. Not many on the left have the stones to come out and say what they feel.

I admire your honesty, BF. Not many on the left have the stones to come out and say what they feel.

BF must be related to John Kerry. You know that Dem Mensa candidate that had worse grades than W in college and scored worse on the MVAB too. Seems they all have very negative views of enlisted pukes.

Blood for oil profits. Gasoline prices will continue to rise until regulated due to limited refining capacity. It's capitalism runamuck.

Who killed the electric car (EV1)?

You don't want to live in a world where Oil goes for $100, 150, 200 + a barrel. You really don't. No matter how much you say 'no blood for oil'. Better oil be allowed to flow somewhat free, instead of being run by al Qaeda or a Taliban type Gov't.

You're also forgetting that the US isn't the only buyer of oil. There's China and an emerging India too. Yes, we need more refineries, but we also need to start drilling in the Gulf of Mexico and ANWR, and stop allowing the Green Nazis from tying our hands together.

There simply are no easy answers to the energy issue because chemically speaking, oil quite simply gives us the best bang for the buck.

BF, I only comment about this because it's your indignation and outrage which are directed in the wrong direction.

Archived