Forever LSU

genuinelsutiger

Never understood why LSU fans get excited about the song.

Boring to me and anyone not-LSU that I know

Man, you're a killjoy.

Actually, I think the fans, the male fans that is unless you're Pokey Chapman, get excited about the LSU Majorettes. Jennifer Dupont anyone? Man, that girl was gorgeous, legendary gorgeous.

Enjoy Auburn fans. I thought you guys would like this. Gives you chill bumps doesn't it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVVEYtNRc5w

No?

It's horribly off pitch. Not to mention the poor timing...can the LSU drum core keep a steady beat? We've got some good conductors and majors over here that can really help you guys out. You want me to get you their names? They're pretty nice people and probably wouldn't mind helping you guys out. Anyways, just let me know!

I got chills. That godawful off-key, junior high sounding band and its drag-assy song made me vomit until some of my stomach lining was torn out. And then I got an internal infection. Gave me a fever and chills.

Enjoy Auburn fans. I thought you guys would like this. Gives you chill bumps doesn't it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVVEYtNRc5w

i find this far more entertaining. look at him go!

jackson.gif

Isn't it ironic both those songs and dances have the same level of masculinity. I feel like 10 clowns stuffed in a golf cart are gonna come rolling by everytime i hear that song.

Genuine, I usually like that song. However, the youtube video you posted doesn't give it justice. That was terrible, sounded like a bad high school band off key and needing to drain their spit valves.

Is that the song you guys do that gay --- "Happy Hands" cheer to? What's up with that?

I'm still waiting for Mike the Tiger to jump off the top row of the upper deck.

Is that the song you guys do that gay --- "Happy Hands" cheer to? What's up with that?

It's not just a song, Matt. It's a lifestyle.

Didn't you used to be an LSU fan? If so, did you get excited then?

That song isn't exciting without 90-some thousand cajuns screaming their heads off when they hear the first 4 notes. When that happens, yes it's pretty cool, but the song by itself... meh.

Didn't you used to be an LSU fan? If so, did you get excited then?

I used to go to LSU games and root for them.

And no, it never got me excited remotely.

Archived