Not Only Does He Coach

jc4tigers

Ok sorry for the delay of this message but I am just now finding time to sit down at the computer to share this gem of a story...

My dad and I went to the Pro-Am on Thursday in Birmingham. My dad for some reason still pulls for the darkside so we spent our day watching Tuberville's group play and hole and then standing there while $aban and his minions came by..so we had just witnessed CTT and his group finish up a Par 3 and were waiting on $aban and his group...

DISCLAIMER: What I am about to tell you is the God's honest truth. I know that no matter what I say to you, some of you will doubt the contents of this story and will write it off as me just making up some crap but let me assure you what you are about to read is too good to be made up.

This par 3 had a water hazard right in front of the green which stretched all the way back to the tee box and the golfers would walk around the edge of the water after their tee shot...as i mentioned earlier we just saw CTT and his group come through and are standing by the green watching the Almighty $aban about to tee off...I am 26 and my dad is 53...so we're standing there just talking while we wait for the tee shot and behind me I hear another Father/Son duo talking about their day as well. This man was easily in his 60s maybe 70s and his son was well into his thirties..the father will be referred to as Pappy and the son as Jr. The following is the exact conversation I heard as I am standing by this green...if i'm lyin, i'm dyin...

Pappy: Who is that teein off up air?

Jr.: i thank ats Mal Mor.

Pappy: yeah i reckon ur ryte...where's nick?

Jr.: Ats him ovair with the dark pants own..

Pappy: He's been hittin at ball real good today...gotta good golf stroke on'em

Jr.: Yeah, he'll prolly fly dat water and hit up on a green..

Pappy: Well my perdicshun is Nick is gone hit is tee shot in da wawter and then walk out on it and chip up on da green....well.....i on't guessat makes sense with scyence and all

Jr.: But diddy...scyence don't matter to Nick $aban.

Wow, Wow, Wow...I cannot describe how much I had to hold in the laughter...Auburn family...please beware...Alabama has hired Jesus Christ...we do not stand a chance..this man can walk on water....we are screwed...admit our defeat now and save ourself the embarrasment...every one pre order your t-shirt cause i know there will be a mad dash come september....

Front: Got 5,746,509,908 Back: We Do!

Thanks for letting me share.

Also...i got some pics of $aBahr if anyone wants them for some photshop stuff....got a good one of him on the phone...maybe he's talking about "not" taking another job

Maybe if Saban were as good a golfer as CTT, he wouldn't have to hit any balls out of the water hazard! :big:

[i didn't know floating golf balls were legal, anyway. ...not that a silly thing like the rules has ever slowed down a Bama coach in the past. ;) ]

Archived