Atta boy, Brodie

WinCrimson

Randy and Kim Schutz, Brandon, Miss., announce the engagement of their daughter, Kelli Lynn, to John Brodie Croyle, Overland Park, Kan., son of John and Teresa Croyle, Rainbow City.

The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Nick and Peggy Nicholson, Brandon, and the late Don and Norma Schutz. She is a graduate of Northwest Rankin High School, Brandon, and attended Southern Methodist University in Dallas, where she was recognized as outstanding freshman with honors. She attends nursing school in Kansas in pursuit of her bachelor of science degree.

The prospective groom is the grandson of Frank Edward Croyle, Gadsden, and the late Ruth Floyd Croyle and Ruth Lee Smith, Gadsden, and the late John Ozell Smith. He is a 2001 graduate of the University of Alabama, where he earned a bachelor of science degree in consumer affairs. While at Alabama, he was a member of the football team. He is employed by the Kansas City Chiefs.

The wedding is July 14 at St. Mark's United Methodist Church, Brandon.

Schutz,%20K%20-HS.jpg

http://gadsdentimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/arti...047/LIFETIMES08]

Randy and Kim Schutz, Brandon, Miss., announce the engagement of their daughter, Kelli Lynn, to John Brodie Croyle, Overland Park, Kan., son of John and Teresa Croyle, Rainbow City.

The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Nick and Peggy Nicholson, Brandon, and the late Don and Norma Schutz. She is a graduate of Northwest Rankin High School, Brandon, and attended Southern Methodist University in Dallas, where she was recognized as outstanding freshman with honors. She attends nursing school in Kansas in pursuit of her bachelor of science degree.

The prospective groom is the grandson of Frank Edward Croyle, Gadsden, and the late Ruth Floyd Croyle and Ruth Lee Smith, Gadsden, and the late John Ozell Smith. He is a 2001 graduate of the University of Alabama, where he earned a bachelor of science degree in consumer affairs. While at Alabama, he was a member of the football team. He is employed by the Kansas City Chiefs.

Schutz,%20K%20-HS.jpg

Uhh?

so does her car have "honk if you sacked brodie" sticker on it?

It's a variation. It says "Honk if you have been in the sack with Brodie"

Yes in fact it has just been confirmed...I just spoke to a buddy of mine that is a lab tech at Children's Mercy Hospital in Kansas City and he has confirmed the the future Mrs. Croyle is with child. In fact he got his hands on her sonogram and emailed it to me.

Here you go

smcopy.jpg

:)

Schutz,%20K%20-HS.jpg

Uhh?

Must have been hard on him sticking around all those years after he graduated just to keep losing! :roflol:

I have to admit, maybe he isn't much of a football player, but his soon-to-be wife is very pretty.

I have to admit, maybe he isn't much of a football player, but his soon-to-be wife is very pretty.

but marrying a bammer negates beauty, the two contradict each other

Yes in fact it has just been confirmed...I just spoke to a buddy of mine that is a lab tech at Children's Mercy Hospital in Kansas City and he has confirmed the the future Mrs. Croyle is with child. In fact he got his hands on her sonogram and emailed it to me.

Here you go

smcopy.jpg

:)

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

I wonder if she can get a little bit more mascara on those eyelashes? She looks like she's got about 4 or 5 thick eyelashes on each eye. She's a pretty girl, but for God's sake, lay off the makeup sweetheart.

I believe they met at the Senior Bowl. He was done with college and she was in town representing the Junior Miss Pageant as the previous years winner making her a Freshman in college.

http://www.al.com/sports/press-register/in....xml&coll=3

Robbing the cradle...

She is still pretty hot none the less

That's obviously Brodie dressed in drag. He does make a nice looking woman, though. Then again, we've seen him look like a woman a few times before.

Man, give the poor girl a break. She's from Kansas, so she really doesn't know much about Alabama football. Let's review the facts, shall we?

1) She's hotter than flowing lava, mascara or no.

2) If she walked up to you in a bar and said, "Hey, let's go back to my place and make the beast with two backs," how many would say "No"?

3) She's not marrying the guy because he's a Crimson Tide alum. She's marrying a Kansas City chief. Up there, I don't think they know much about college football.

Brodie Croyle NFL Career = Jay Barker NFL Career.

Marry a pretty girl, come back home and do car commercials. How long till his hair line starts to go.

Roll Chevy Roll!!

Yeah, if I was single and back in my mid 20s, I doubt I'd ignore her if she walked into a room. She does wear a tad too much makeup (at least in that photo), but I could get over it.

That's obviously Brodie dressed in drag. He does make a nice looking woman, though. Then again, we've seen him look HEARD HIM SCREAM like a woman a few times before.

Fixed that for you... B)

Marry a pretty girl, come back home and do car commercials. How long till his hair line starts to go.

Roll Chevy Roll!!

Did you ever see your name on an NFL roster? Are you on any commercials? Did you marry a hot girl?

It's rollin, baby. It's rollin.

Roll Chevy Roll!!

Let's just hope she doesn't take up tennis. ;)

Roll Chevy Roll!!

Did you ever see your name on an NFL roster? Are you on any commercials? Did you marry a hot girl?

It's rollin, baby. It's rollin.

I will take as many snaps at quarterback in the NFL as Brodie, Jay Barker = Brodie = Suzuki Man. And yes, I am married to a hot girl.

Archived