Rivals releases the Alabama top 30 list

boyjeddah

The Rivals Rag always has a "bammer slant" to it. This one is no different. They are setting it up to look like we lost the recruiting war with the Turds already... :moon:

The Rivals Rag always has a "bammer slant" to it. This one is no different. They are setting it up to look like we lost the recruiting war with the Turds already... :moon:

well, at least our recruits probably know that we're the Crimson Tide. alot of people let out a chuckle after reading the article on jermarcus hardrick. B)

well, at least our recruits probably know that we're the Crimson Tide. alot of people let out a chuckle after reading the article on jermarcus hardrick. B)

I thought you were elephants. I wish you guys would pick a mascot and stick with it.

I thought you were elephants. I wish you guys would pick a mascot and stick with it.

hey, you War Eagles are equally as confusing.

Only to people who think we're "War Eagles".... :roflol:

:au::homer:

Says the Teagle.

Only to people who think we're "War Eagles".... :roflol:

:au::homer:

someone might want to clue your commit jermarcus hardrick in on the secret ;)

Roll Tide and elephants? Maybe the elephant should be replaced by a wave or something. Or better yet, that red tide on the Gulf when all the fish are dead and washed ashore.

Roll Tide and elephants? Maybe the elephant should be replaced by a wave or something. Or better yet, that red tide on the Gulf when all the fish are dead and washed ashore.

i've sort of wondered before about how we would go about making a mascot for "crimson tide".

i've sort of wondered before about how we would go about making a mascot for "crimson tide".

How about a box of Kotex?

Guest Tigrinum Major

It could be just like the Green Wave of TulaneLeeds.

leeds-schools-logo.png

It could be just like the Green Wave of TulaneLeeds.

leeds-schools-logo.png

that is seriously the worst line work i've ever seen. PERFECT FOR BAMMERS

Here's Scouts for those intrested. Funny how Bammer only has one in Scout's ranking of the top 10. :headscratch:

ITAT

Archived