apparently, Auburn is going to do just fine

bellefay1

In spite of the little "War Eagles" dig, this is a milestone worth noting.

Shane, the flagship homer of all uat homers, can't even talk his usual smack (aside from that little "War Eagles" jab). The worst he can say about Auburn, and the best he can say about uat is that we will share dominance of the SEC.

:roflol:

wow, shane not slamming AU is a first. In the spirit of forgiveness I will say the Alabama Elephants will not be as bad as in the past few years, yes the roll tides will be somewhat better in the not really far off future.

Now that we have received a vote of confidence from Shane, we are pretty much doomed. This is worse than having Lee Corso pick us to win a game.

What a maroon. The only reason he included AU in that boastful crap was because CTT has owned the series the last 5 years. I'd really like it for the fool to be right in his prediction but geez: LSU, UF & UGA don't look to be in cooperation mode with that domination thing any time soon. I'll even add UT, USC & Arky to that list. Shane should be dang wary of the MS schools, Vandy & KY as well.

A question about his statement:

Both coaches have deep resources to penetrate Florida...
I don't recall...did Saban recruit Florida heavily while at LSU? 'Cause he hasn't made many friends in the Miami area lately.

Or perhaps he's thinking of the "penetration" Nick gave the Dolphins when he jumped ship. :rolleyes:

Have to agree, though--remarkably generous article for Shane.

How can these bammers talk about uat's "return to excellence" when $aban hasn't done anything but collect minor recruiting infractions and drop a few slurs. $aban has actually done nothing but draw some bad publicity for the bammers.

How can these bammers talk about uat's "return to excellence" when $aban hasn't done anything but collect minor recruiting infractions and drop a few slurs. $aban has actually done nothing but draw some bad publicity for the bammers.

Damnit man. Didn't you see the 237,000 strong that attended the spring scrimmage? This man is a god. A god I tell ya'!

I say it's about time we all show them some reverence. I mean, they've won 237 national championships, 698 SEC championships, 25,999 bowl games and had 6 million ten win seasons. They command respect, and it's about time you losers gave them the respect they have earned.

I say it's about time we all show them some reverence. I mean, they've won 237 national championships, 698 SEC championships, 25,999 bowl games and had 6 million ten win seasons. They command respect, and it's about time you losers gave them the respect they have earned.

Yours truly,

The Clemson Tigers

Damnit man. Didn't you see the 237,000 strong that attended the spring scrimmage? This man is a god. A god I tell ya'!

I thought they had as many as the million man march.

It's quite simple, really. They're idiots.

Look, all they are doing right now is grasping at that last little tuft of grass before the entire program goes sliding over a cliff. Jeez guys, can't you smell the desperation?

All beware the rather large horse left at the front gate!

Or rabbit.

What if we build a large wooden badger...

Run away!!!! Run away!!!!

http://www.finebaum.com/shane.html

I'll glance at shane on occasion for a good laugh. This article sort of contradicts everything i've read about Auburn from his perspective. Thanks for the vote of confidence!

Bamar returning to power? When did that happen? Did I miss something? Sorry...I've been on vacation. :roflol:

:au::homer:

Or rabbit.

But Look at all the bones!

Or rabbit.

But Look at all the bones!

He'll do you a turn!

What's he going to do, nibble me bum?

Archived