Dave out?

AUesquire

Was just in the car listening to Max Howell and he said Dave Rowe is out at Lincoln Finincial and is being replaced with David Archer. Local sports talk guy said the same thing this morning. If true, can you only apply if your name is Dave. By the way, I'm too lazy to research and post a link so deal with it. :big:

I believe Archer is currently doing Falcons games. Has anyone heard him? Certainly has to be an upgrade over Rowe.

link

Archer named SEC TV analyst

Falcons radio team member to join Dave Neal on Lincoln Financial package

By TONY BARNHART

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Published on: 07/10/07

Dave Archer, the former Falcons quarterback and the team's radio color analyst for the past three seasons, added a new chapter to his broadcast resume Tuesday when he was named as the analyst on Lincoln Financial's SEC Game of the Week.

Archer, the Falcons' quarterback from 1984-87, replaces former NFL great Dave Rowe. Archer will team up in the booth with Dave Neal for each week's 12:30 p.m. game.

"I can't tell you how excited I am," said Archer, who will continue to do the Falcons broadcasts on Sundays. "I've had a chance to do some work in the SEC and know what a great league it is. But to have the opportunity to work in the SEC on a weekly basis is really something special. I can't wait to get started."

Archer, who played college football at Iowa State, has been a rising star in the broadcast industry since his playing career ended in 1998.

no more big man on big man

Unless, your at Steve's house on a saturday!!! Ohhhhhh sick burn, but for real, post a link next time for God's sake. :(

Archived