Vick Saban

AUChizad

First Michael Vick got sued by a woman who knew him as Ron Mexico for giving her herpes.

Then he angrily flips the fans the bird at a game.

Then the "marijuana-like residue" in the water bottle at the airport.

All of these incidents would have made for one quick blurb on SportsCenter had they been isolated.

But they weren't.

The guy was constantly getting in trouble and his track record began to clutter up rather quickly. It was becoming a pattern. It would have been wise of the Falcons owner to dish him off if at all possible. The guy is obviously bad news, and there's no showing of any signs that anything would change. Then it all hits the fan and he gets indited for this dog fighting ring. And now the Falcons are left without a quarterback.

Bama fans,

I hope this illustrates to you what everyone who is not love stricken by Nick Saban has been trying to warn you about.

If it happens once, shame on him. If happens frequently, shame on you for letting it go unchecked and not recognizing the pattern until it's too late.

I've heard from concrete sources all over the internet that saban himself fights pit bulls to the death. We're talking him and the dog in the ring til the death. He is undefeated so far and bammers had better hope it stays that way or they'll be looking for the next football christ.

Bama fans,

I hope this illustrates to you what everyone who is not love stricken by Nick Saban has been trying to warn you about.

If it happens once, shame on him. If happens frequently, shame on you for letting it go unchecked and not recognizing the pattern until it's too late.

Did I miss something? What does Vick have to do with Saban? When has he been arrested for maryjuwana? If you must utter Saban's name, please do it without reaching.

First Michael Vick got sued by a woman who knew him as Ron Mexico for giving her herpes.

All of these incidents would have made for one quick blurb on SportsCenter had they been isolated.

But they weren't.

The guy was constantly getting in trouble and his track record began to clutter up rather quickly. It was becoming a pattern. It would have been wise of the Falcons owner to dish him off if at all possible. The guy is obviously bad news, and there's no showing of any signs that anything would change. Then it all hits the fan and he gets indited for this dog fighting ring. And now the Falcons are left without a quarterback.

Bama fans,

Wow, what a stupid post. I realize that Saban jumped from job to job, but comparing him to a criminal.....come on.

disclaimer-Vick has not been convicted yet, so technically he isn't a criminal. But we all know he was behind it. The last time I checked, I knew what was going on in my back yard.

But they weren't.

Bama fans,

Yeah! I'm sure Coach Saban is infested with Crabs and fights dogs :rolleyes:

Nah! auburn fans aren't at all concerned about Saban.

But they weren't.

Bama fans,

Wow, what a stupid post. I realize that Saban jumped from job to job, but comparing him to a criminal.....come on.

disclaimer-Vick has not been convicted yet, so technically he isn't a criminal. But we all know he was behind it. The last time I checked, I knew what was going on in my back yard.

I'm not saying he's a criminal, I'm just drawing a figurative comparison.

It's why we make a big deal out of the "small things everyone does" when Saban does it.

Because it's a consistent pattern with a total contempt for authority with no signs of remorse or any intention to stop. Sure, if these types of things were isolated, it truly wouldn't be a big deal. It's when a pattern starts forming that you have a problem.

But they weren't.

Bama fans,

What do you know, another bammer who fails to see the point.

They really should offer a class on comprehending metaphors at uat.

"You sayd Nick Saban's like Michael Vick so you must be sayin he got crabs and kills dogs!! UR DUM!" :rolleyes:

But they weren't.

Bama fans,

LOOOOOK OUUUTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!! You almost got ran over by that attempt at humor!!!

All AUChizad was trying to point out was that if small things mount, regardless of legal ramifications and other penalties, people will take notice. It goes to whole different level though of scrutiny when it involves an individual who is already being looked at by a collected amount of people that would love nothing more than to see him fail.

He wasn't comparing Nick directly to Vick, nor was he saying that the Sabanator smokes the Whacky Tobacky.

Geez......

Besides, my Uncles, father's cousin's second Aunt from reno that knows Barb from Joe's Grill that's the second cousin twice removed from Rupret in West Virginia that knows Nick Saban's 1rst grade teacher said that Nick is a true baller in the pit bull game and will seriously bring the jack on a good scrap.

B)

But they weren't.

Bama fans,

What do you know, another bammer who fails to see the point.

They really should offer a class on comprehending metaphors at uat.

"You sayd Nick Saban's like Michael Vick so you must be sayin he got crabs and kills dogs!! UR DUM!" :rolleyes:

I was making a sarcastic point that you're really reaching and striking out with this post.

Time and Time again I have said(and many Bama fans have as well) that if he runs out of Tusacloosa in the next 4 years it will be OK because he will have left us in better shape than when he came.

When you end up getting the death penalty for all of his mounting infractions and contempt for the NCAA and the media who will look for any opportunity they can get to nail him?

I was making a sarcastic point that you're really reaching and striking out with this post.

Time and Time again I have said(and many Bama fans have as well) that if he runs out of Tusacloosa in the next 4 years it will be OK because he will have left us in better shape than when he came.

You've said that time and time again in here? I don't think so. ...and no you weren't making a sarcastic response. You were just pulling out another one of the old tired responses.

You talk in jest of our "concern about Saban", yet HERE YOU ARE ON AN AUBURN BOARD!? That's funny. :blink:

I'm thinking your HS HC really messed with your head. Poor guy. :no:

Archived