Alabam recruits arrested in Miami

AU alum

My husband (an Alabama fan) wanted me to find out about this.......2 Alabama recruits were arrested in Miami. Anybody know anything and have a link?

My husband (an Alabama fan) wanted me to find out about this.......2 Alabama recruits were arrested in Miami. Anybody know anything and have a link?

what's more disturbing is your husband is a bammer, love is blind

what's more disturbing is your husband is a bammer, love is blind

I know, but it is.....At least he isn't a truly obnoxious Bammer. He truly WILL pull for Auburn in all the SPUAT games but one. (Not me - I mean, pull for Bama. That ain't gonna happen. Except maybe against Notre Dame - MAYBE). But to make it worse, my first husband was from Tuscaloosa and was for Bama, too. This is the second.

We are gonna have to work on your judgment but to answer your question I have not heard anything about anymore SPUAT players in trouble.

We are gonna have to work on your judgment but to answer your question I have not heard anything about anymore SPUAT players in trouble.

Like the first guy said, love is blind.

If you say so.

is love your given name or a nickname?

No arrests, they were involved in a car accident.

http://www.timesdaily.com/article/20070719.../707190326/1141

On Monday, two Miami (Fla.) football players -- each of whom had committed to Alabama at one point -- were involved in a one-car accident after the driver, wide receiver Jermaine McKenzie, fell asleep at the wheel.

On Monday, two Miami (Fla.) football players -- each of whom had committed to Alabama at one point -- were involved in a one-car accident after the driver, wide receiver Jermaine McKenzie, fell asleep at the wheel.

Turns out the guy that wanted the information had heard ON A TALK SHOW that there were 2 Alabama recruits arrested. Tells me not to believe much of what I hear there.

Turns out the guy that wanted the information had heard ON A TALK SHOW that there were 2 Alabama recruits arrested. Tells me not to believe much of what I hear there.

Robert Mavre was in the car also. i've heard different reports that he has some sort of hand injury (non-throwing hand) that could have him out anywhere from 3 months to a year, FWIW.

Archived