A must read on Jeremiah Castille

BiggestAUfan

OK, this man is supposed to be a Christian leader of men. A man who speaks to groups of young men about God, morals and ethics, right?

This man parks in handicap parking spaces and does so on a regular basis. Now if you've seen JC recently you know he is not physically handicapped. In fact, he's in pretty good shape for his age.

Sooooo, I'm guessing he's either mentally handicapped or just a piece of worthless trash who thinks he's better than everyone else and can park anywhere he darn well pleases.

Don't believe me? Swing by the 280 YMCA any M-F between 5 and 5:30 am. If he's in the gym that day you can bet he's parked in the handicap space closest to the building.

If you don't think this is right call the Y and let them know. I keep hoping a officer will drive through and drop one of those $100 tickets on him.

Is there a handicap advocacy group in Bham we can contact?

It is a well known fact that certain individuals at UAT can ask for and receive/buy handicap designated university parking decals.

The handicap decal is used in on campus to get those 'great' parking spaces, instead of parking and walking a long distance to class. The campus police turn a blind eye to the practice.

I had a good friend from highschool who attended UAT, brag about coming into possession of one of these handicap parking decals. He was dating a soccer player and I think he stole it from her before she dumped him. He had no problem pulling up to the front of the business building parking in the handicap space and walking into class, while all his classmates hiked to class.

OK, this man is supposed to be a Christian leader of men. A man who speaks to groups of young men about God, morals and ethics, right?

This man parks in handicap parking spaces and does so on a regular basis. Now if you've seen JC recently you know he is not physically handicapped. In fact, he's in pretty good shape for his age.

Sooooo, I'm guessing he's either mentally handicapped or just a piece of worthless trash who thinks he's better than everyone else and can park anywhere he darn well pleases.

Don't believe me? Swing by the 280 YMCA any M-F between 5 and 5:30 am. If he's in the gym that day you can bet he's parked in the handicap space closest to the building.

If you don't think this is right call the Y and let them know. I keep hoping a officer will drive through and drop one of those $100 tickets on him.

Regardless of where he parks, Mr Castille is one of the kindest, thoughtful, and respectable men I've ever met. You need to do better than this if you're gonna change anyone's opinion of him.

Dude, go back and take a close look at his car. See it? Uh huh. That's right. He has his diploma from UAT in the window, doesn't he?

That allows you to park in any handicapped parking spot you want. So just chill and quit jumping to conclusions about the man.

Dude, go back and take a close look at his car. See it? Uh huh. That's right. He has his diploma from UAT in the window, doesn't he?

That allows you to park in any handicapped parking spot you want. So just chill and quit jumping to conclusions about the man.

Glad I didn't have a drink in my hand when I read that. :roflol:

Wow, are you really judging someone based on the fact that he parks in a handicap spot. Im not saying that its right, but come on......what a waste of time.

Wow, are you really judging someone based on the fact that he parks in a handicap spot. Im not saying that its right, but come on......what a waste of time.

I do think this comes across as being a little picky when you look at the life of a man that came from nothing and an alcoholic family to being a success. However, I do think this is a black eye to his reputation if it is true and the true mark of character is doing the right thing when no one is looking. People parking in handicap spots is a pet peeve of mine. As is healthy people, even ones with handicap tags parking in handicap spots. If you don't need a wheelchair to roll around walmart, you can walk the extra distance to the door.

If you don't need a wheelchair to roll around walmart, you can walk the extra distance to the door.

Don't it make you mad to see people that are just plain ole fat in those things? :angry:

Let's not be like the dumb bammers that denigrate Chette Williams over rumor, innuendo and the hallucinations of their feeble minds. First of all, assume the best unless you know more facts about his health. Second, even if it is true, it's a tad petty...especially if you haven't bothered to confront Mr. Castille in a Christian manner first by calling or emailing him your concern before blasting him on a public forum.

Let's not be like the dumb bammers that denigrate Chette Williams over rumor, innuendo and the hallucinations of their feeble minds. First of all, assume the best unless you know more facts about his health. Second, even if it is true, it's a tad petty...especially if you haven't bothered to confront Mr. Castille in a Christian manner first by calling or emailing him your concern before blasting him on a public forum.

Exactly, go to any gas station in Alabama and buy a WWSD braclet. What would $aban do? Answer that, and you will have a much better life.

Guest Tigrinum Major

I heard Eli Gold likes to barbeque kittens on the Sabbath and Mal Moore dresses up like Edna Turnblad on rainy Saturdays.

I heard Eli Gold likes to barbeque kittens on the Sabbath and Mal Moore dresses up like Edna Turnblad on rainy Saturdays.

Its Edna TurnBLAD. I'm sure Mal Moore takes offense to such an oversight.

Please tell me you edited that. If not, i'm scheduling myself for an MRI in the morning. Between the voices and the headaches and now this....

:lol:

Look, all I'm saying is to be careful before tearing down a fellow Christian on public boards. It's one thing to say bad things about Eli or Mal...it only affects them and possibly their families if it's serious enough of an accusation. But when you start calling ministers out over something you don't have all the facts on...essentially calling them a hypocrite...you undermine the reputation of Christians. Lord knows we do enough actual bad stuff to deserve some criticism. Let's not shoot each other by making stuff up or making spurious accusations.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Please tell me you edited that. If not, i'm scheduling myself for an MRI in the morning. Between the voices and the headaches and now this....

I got the power.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Look, all I'm saying is to be careful before tearing down a fellow Christian on public boards. It's one thing to say bad things about Eli or Mal...it only affects them and possibly their families if it's serious enough of an accusation. But when you start calling ministers out over something you don't have all the facts on...essentially calling them a hypocrite...you undermine the reputation of Christians. Lord knows we do enough actual bad stuff to deserve some criticism. Let's not shoot each other by making stuff up or making spurious accusations.

I have it on good faith that TitanTiger once owned a "WHAM!" cassette tape.

He also requires all of his employees to wear flare...You the Nazi's had flare... :poke:

You said you were done with it.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Say what you will, but "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go" is a classic.

Plus, the other guy wasn't gay.

You said you were done with it.

Hey look, he may have had the CHOOSE LIFE t-shirt but he never had the tape.

Archived