A must read on Jeremiah Castille

BiggestAUfan

TM enjoys a few drops of baby tears in his coffee every morning.

I also know for a fact that AUesquire once defended a kitten killer in court.

It was NOT a kitten. The cat was full grown and I had witnesses to prove it.

OK, this man is supposed to be a Christian leader of men. A man who speaks to groups of young men about God, morals and ethics, right?

This man parks in handicap parking spaces and does so on a regular basis. Now if you've seen JC recently you know he is not physically handicapped. In fact, he's in pretty good shape for his age.

Sooooo, I'm guessing he's either mentally handicapped or just a piece of worthless trash who thinks he's better than everyone else and can park anywhere he darn well pleases.

Don't believe me? Swing by the 280 YMCA any M-F between 5 and 5:30 am. If he's in the gym that day you can bet he's parked in the handicap space closest to the building.

If you don't think this is right call the Y and let them know. I keep hoping a officer will drive through and drop one of those $100 tickets on him.

Is there a handicap advocacy group in Bham we can contact?

you're trying to preach to him about being a Christian with "BUCK FAMA" as your sig. nice. if he doesn't have a handicap tag, ever stop to think that he has the placard that hangs from his rear view mirror? you don't have to have both. scraping pretty deep into the barrel on this one....

RWS, stop trying to hijack our thread hijack. We were having a perfectly good, useless conversation with no substance or meaning til' you stepped in.

RWS, stop trying to hijack our thread hijack. We were having a perfectly good, useless conversation with no substance or meaning til' you stepped in.

i think it was that way before you guys hijacked it :lol: . besides, i think any thread of BAMAPERRY's breaks the hijack record.

I also know for a fact that AUesquire once defended a kitten killer in court.

It was NOT a kitten. The cat was full grown and I had witnesses to prove it.

Well, at least they were only killers, and not Cat...

JUGGLERS !!!

On a serious note, as far as where JC parks or doesn't, I'm not going to judge another individual nor would I publicize such on the web. I despise Handicapped Parking cheats in general and think it's one of the lowest common acts I see regularly. My particular peeve is family members who have one on the car for a relative, yet park in the places even when the handicapped relative isn't with them.

However, IF this were a widespread practice and a perk for athletes at UAT or any school that ordinary students don't get, the NCAA might be interested.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, is this the face of a cat killer?

Cat chaser, perhaps, but not a killer.

c1.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, is this the face of a cat killer?

Cat chaser, perhaps, but not a killer.

c1.jpg

Why even chase cats when you have a perfectly good Adidas to destroy?

However, IF this were a widespread practice and a perk for athletes at UAT or any school that ordinary students don't get, the NCAA might be interested.

I'm forwarding this to the UA compliance committee. If we report it now, it will only be a secondary violation.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Where ya been, J?

Have you heard about Brodie Croyle and his habit of drinking wine that people leave on the table when they leave a swanky resturant?

Where ya been, J?

Have you heard about Brodie Croyle and his habit of drinking wine that people leave on the table when they leave a swanky resturant?

Nah, I've been out of the loop as of late. I've missed all of the off-season sizzle.

People like Jay Barker and Jeremiah Castille played for the enemy, but when they give a shout out to god. It is a good thing, I respect them for that. Parking in a handicapped spot is a peev, talk to the gym to call the cops they'll give him a $100 dollar ticket and that will be the end of it. Remember Courtney Taylor always kneeled in the endzone after catching a TD, That was very classy.

Let's not stoop to level of the bammers. Let them keep ranting and raving about Chette Williams. Let Shane keep ripping on Quentin Groves about saying it was ok to have a drink after the game if you are 21 and have a DD. Like a bammer has room to talk about any such things (i.e. I Kreme Kone, the incident with Deadrick, etc.), but this what they do. But I will end this on one thought...every crimson tide bumper sticker is in fact a handicapped sticker. Who could actually be a Bama fan and not have some sort of mental defect or "handicap."

thread topic aside, i'm suprised how many of y'all care less about someone parking in a handicap spot. If you've ever used one b/c of a problem or have a relative that requires the close space for whatever reason, you wouldn't think some prick parking in the spot to be a "get over it" ticket.

In terms of the thread topic...I think we all know there is a special decal used for special parking in the state of Alabama.

423152950ce84e52723osf7.jpg

Archived