Bama football this fall

TigerHeat

We'll be 12-2 this year, but will much improve in 08.

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or delusion.

I would go with delusion. <_<

You want delusional? The Auburn fan that called into the round table yesterday morning and actually called out USC and said Auburn will be 13-0.

I think the state of Alabama is going to be lucky to have a team with 9 wins.

I believe Auburn has the team to go 9+, but I dont predict anything major BCS wise.

Remember, (stats back it up right?) Tuberville is one of the best on the road in the conference... count it up. Combine that with a defense that should be stout this year... really?

Baton Rouge is always a crazy game..... Georgia seems to back that up in the same sense... We have Arkansas's #, Florida lost enough players on defense to make a grown man cry... Hmm.... Call me crazy then.

I may be lynched for saying this BUT....I wouldn't be shocked to see Bama contending for the West as late as the AU game.

are you smokin' crack? they will be lucky to make it to october w/o 2-3 losses, i also believe the

G-dogs are going to rip them a new one. they do not have the athletes. sit back and enjoy saban's rapid fall from grace. this one will make the past ones pale by comparison. i wish they were still opening with hawaii.

Archived