Terry Bowden to UAT

Ryan Sanders

Ok..

If Les Miles goes to Michigan... That obviously means that Saban will be going to LSU.. . Will Terry Bowden take over at Alabama? I read where he said he is wanting to get back into coaching and that he can't be picky.

It could happen... :cheer:

Ok..

If Les Miles goes to Michigan... That obviously means that Saban will be going to LSU.. . Will Terry Bowden take over at Alabama? I read where he said he is wanting to get back into coaching and that he can't be picky.

Well, hopefully that will never happen......Have you seen how much weight that guy has gained? Gezee, he looks like a bowling ball.

Ok..

Well, hopefully that will never happen......Have you seen how much weight that guy has gained? Gezee, he looks like a bowling ball.

Instead of calling him Tater Tot we need to start calling him Butter Ball.....

I have been a skeptic at the thought of Miles leaving LSwho for Michigan. However, I say now that LSwho is going to lose a spotlight game or two this year, which is going to then cause them to collapse like a house of cards. Might be VT, but I doubt it. I know I will be ridiculed for saying this, but I think Alabama is going to beat LSU this year and knock them out of the MNC race as well as the SECCG race.

It's going to be awesome when it happens, and it's going to be because of Miles' lack of coaching ability. He just might wind up at Michigan next year.

I have been a skeptic at the thought of Miles leaving LSwho for Michigan. However, I say now that LSwho is going to lose a spotlight game or two this year, which is going to then cause them to collapse like a house of cards. Might be VT, but I doubt it. I know I will be ridiculed for saying this, but I think Alabama is going to beat LSU this year and knock them out of the MNC race as well as the SECCG race.

It's going to be awesome when it happens, and it's going to be because of Miles' lack of coaching ability. He just might wind up at Michigan next year.

I agree with you that LSWho will lose a game this year. But I don't think it will be Alabama. Or VaTech. Maybe Florida.

I agree with you that LSWho will lose a game this year. But I don't think it will be Alabama. Or VaTech. Maybe Florida.

Here's hoping they lose all 3, plus the Auburn game!

uat over lsWHO?

Thanks. I needed THAT ! ! ! !

That obviously means that Saban will be going to LSU.. .

I seriously doubt LSU would ever take Saban back. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice...

Saban is not going back to LSU. He is eyeing the San Diego Chargers job once Norv Turner is fired for going 15-1. As funny as this sounds, I bet it is more accurate than anyone out of T-town will ever admit.

Huh...I had CNS to Michigan and Lou Holtz coming out of retirement to UAT....a perfect fit...both are sawed-off little has-beens, with little grasp on reality and completely full of @#&%

Ok..

Instead of calling him Tater Tot we need to start calling him Butter Ball.....

ha, nice...

Archived