Bama game

Roll Tide Rev

what kind of mongoloid would hang around their rivals board during thier own game.

oh yeah i almost forgot who i was talking about.

its special that they give them computers at thier camps.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll tell you the difference right now: JPW is making good decisions and making them quickly. And Bama's WRs almost always catch the ball, even when it's not perfectly on target. If they get their hands on it at all, it seems they reel it in.

it doesn't seem like we're really trying to score points right now. it almost seems like we're just sitting on the time of posession. i'm getting a little agitated with how we seem to be sputtering in the red zone.

Nice turnover!

i don't think we've had 10 in last 2 games or anything, so meh stuff happens.

Chill out rws. You are in the wrong place if you are expecting anyone here to compliment Alabama. You should know this by now. :poke:

Nice turnover!

Chill out rws. You are in the wrong place if you are expecting anyone here to compliment Alabama. You should know this by now. :poke:

wasn't looking for a handout, i was simply pointing out the irony.

Nice turnover!

wasn't looking for a handout, i was simply pointing out the irony.

Think of the irony of you being on an AUBURN board posting in a Bama game thread. Remember that irony the next time you hear a Bammer say Aubies are obsessed with Bama. <_<

Archived