Bama game

Roll Tide Rev

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

14 - 0 early! ROLL TIDE!

I have to ask, after all the comparisons before the season started between Brandon Cox and JPW, who do you really feel is playing better?

I know what I see, but I was wondering what the AU fans were thinking?

Just wondering.... :ua:

get lost you ****ing mulleted troll.

there's that AU class! Look, it ain't our fault AU got beat by a terrible MSU team.

Please move this crap to the Rivals forum where it belongs.

JPW to Hall again!!! They are in sync today. I can only hope that we play this well the rest of the season! If so, the only game I'm really worried about will be LSU!

ROLL TIDE!

Do it here if you want to.

Do what here? I believe that was an AU fan starting sh**. I know how things work over here. I was a member for almost a year a while back. I didn't think that anything we said would be offensive.

Not trying to start anything. I know I'm still a guest on an AU board.

If Auburn lost every game for the next 5 years and Bama won every game, I would still thank the lord every night that I am not a Bama fan. I am disappointed that we have played bad this year, but seriously, I am thankful I am not associated with the Bama fan base. Take a look around Tubby-Deny stadium next time you go to a game.

Really, guys, we have a Rivals forum for a reason. If you want to discuss Alabama football take it there or go to another board.

Lets all take a moment to be thankful that Houston Dale Nutt is not our headcoach! wow he needs to give it up this is like the USC part III.

Really, guys, we have a Rivals forum for a reason. If you want to discuss Alabama football take it there or go to another board.

RELAX

Do what here? I believe that was an AU fan starting sh**. I know how things work over here. I was a member for almost a year a while back. I didn't think that anything we said would be offensive.

Your game thread was started in the AU forum. It was moved to the Rivals forum. That is what was meant by Do it here.

But I have to ask, why would Bama fans want a Bammer game thread on an AUBURN board?

Your game thread was started in the AU forum. It was moved to the Rivals forum. That is what was meant by Do it here.

But I have to ask, why would Bama fans want a Bammer game thread on an AUBURN board?

I told you in a post earlier, I am not sure if some of them dont think this is really a bammer forum.

Archived