Coming out of the woodwork!

auburnu008

I am fortunate enough to live in Auburn and hopefully will forever. Anyway, today I was driving around at lunch and saw a bammer flag on a car. It was a peice of $hi* caprice with huge rims that I am sure cost more than the car did. I just started laughing. When I was driving home from work I saw another junker with rims on it with 2 bammer flags on it! I just busted out laughing and pulled up next to them. It was a mexican who looked like he had not showered up in months. I thought to myself, there is no way this guy, or the guy from earlier, has any idea where West Vance is. They are starting to come out of the wood works! I can't say I blame them. It has been a pretty rough 5 or so years. I even pulled out my cell phone and took a pic of the second guy. Funny stuff.

this might be considered idiot post of the week.

besides how do you know he was a mexican. just becasue he looked like he hasn't showered or drives a junker automatically makes him a mexican.

perhaps you should get out of auburn for a change.

I can go out tomorrow with my digital camera and return with plenty of pictures of POS cars with Auburn paraphernalia on them.

There are plenty of less fortunates out there rooting for all kinds of teams. A ride through those mazes of trailer parks in Auburn is pretty humbling, and a lot of those ARE students.

Yeah, but you are supposed to be broke going through college.

The difference is, the Auburn fans only live in the trailers while in college.

I can go out tomorrow with my digital camera and return with plenty of pictures of POS cars with Auburn paraphernalia on them.

There are plenty of less fortunates out there rooting for all kinds of teams. A ride through those mazes of trailer parks in Auburn is pretty humbling, and a lot of those ARE students.

Just one point for you.....FIVE....that is ALL..... :cheer::moon:

Yeah, but AU gear makes everything look cool.

Alabama people arguing that they don't lead the world in red-neck, bandwagon fans is like Saudi Arabia saying they don't lead the world in Islamic fundamentalist terrorists...

First a disclaimer: In no way do I intend for this to sound bad toward Mexicans or Hispanics as a whole. With that plain for all, I will continue.

For the most part on the whole in general Mexicans and other Hispanics don't care for football at all and they have no allegiance to any college football team. Many of them will buy and wear shirts and hats from any team in the state they are living. At my place of employment I have seen the cleaning crew come in wearing an :au: hat and a :ua: shirt. Or vice versa. Now they do watch and keep up with soccer (fOOtball).

Archived