Does Southern Cal deserve #1?

BamaGrad03

They have yet to impress me this year. Maybe it's because ESPN spent the summer telling us this was the "greatest team in the history of football" and should be playing the Pats instead of the Oregons. But good lord they look like the epitome of average.

Until further notice, LSU is #1 in my book.

USC would have lost to cal by 21 last night.

I agree, LSU is the best team right now. But if you watch SC (and in years past), they seem to only play 1/2 - 2/3 of a game, then loaf until they need to step it up... Of course this has bitten them in arse several times in the past few years.

Yes. LSU didn't look any better against a TERRIBLE Tulane team....now many LSU fans I know want Flynn to be benched for RP...that is how inconsistent Flynn and LSU looked yesterday

Its opinions and they change every week. Thats why we need a real playoff to determine who is No. 1. It really doesn't matter, look at March Madness, how many times is Duke VOTED No. 1 at the end of the season and then doesn't make it to the finals.

Are you asking an Auburn board who should be No1 after 2004. Do you really still believe opinions still should determine who's No 1? Boise State and Oklahoma, Oklahome and Colorado, Auburn and Florida, all were double diget dogs.... in the [/u] of the odds makers.

Archived