Sociology Is A Crip Course?

AUChizad

You probably should have done your research a little more. That class is available for BUI students...Blount Undergraduate Initiative. To be in that program, you are considered an honors student and have to have like a 30 on your ACT and a high GPA coming out of high school.

and even if it wasn't, I don't see the big deal in football players taking easy courses, they do it at every school, but in the end, they're only screwing themselves over so why does anyone even care? Be proud of the players that take the initiative and take difficult classes, but for the ones that choose not to, that's their loss.

I don't have a problem with it either. And I don't know why the media cares. They did this whole "expose" on dateline a couple of years ago about how Duke athletes were all getting sociology degrees...like it was some sort of travesty.

The thing is, I want to see engineering majors practice 3 hours a day and play games on saturdays...what would be the failure rate then?

You probably should have done your research a little more. That class is available for BUI students...Blount Undergraduate Initiative. To be in that program, you are considered an honors student and have to have like a 30 on your ACT and a high GPA coming out of high school.

Since WHEN has THAT been a problem for uat "signees"?.... Hint: HooverGate

Archived