Islam is Peace

Tigermike

Absolutely. As long as one accepts Islam and rejects all else in the world, and does not struggle against the Jihadist, then all will be " at peace " .

Hope there's no misunderstanding here.

I think we've discussed this topic enough.

Just curious, but did you even WATCH the video ?

It is a shame, we will never get even one of the second five points. We are dealing with the third great evil of the last hundred years. The first was Communism. The second was Naziism. The third will be Islamic Supremacism.

Yes I did. But we have all shown that on this topic no one is budging and I don't care to repeat what we have already said.

Yes I did. But we have all shown that on this topic no one is budging and I don't care to repeat what we have already said.

Go ahead and say it.

But I will offer this.

Latest Offerings from the Religion of Peace

10/10/2007 ( Narathiwat, Thailand ) - Islamic gunmen murder a Buddhist man and severely injure his wife and another relative.

10/10/2007 ( Narathiwat, Thailand ) - A 43-year-old man is shot to death in front of his children by Muslim radicals.

10/10/2007 ( Kismayo, Somalia ) - Two civilians are killed when Islamic militias detonate a roadside bomb.

10/10/2007 ( Wardak, Afghanistan ) - The Taliban shoot two people to death at a mosque and one other in a separate attack.

10/9/2007 ( Baramulla, India ) - An 8-year-old girl is shot to death inside her home by the Mujahideen.

10/9/2007 ( Mogadishu, Somalia ) - Three civilians are shot to death by the Islamic militias.

Newsflash: One must first SAY something before they can REPEAT said comment.

http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=41032

There you go AURaptor, now get someone to read it to you and you will be able to hear what has already been said.

10/10/2007 ( Narathiwat, Thailand ) - Islamic gunmen murder a Buddhist man and severely injure his wife and another relative.

10/10/2007 ( Narathiwat, Thailand ) - A 43-year-old man is shot to death in front of his children by Muslim radicals.

10/10/2007 ( Kismayo, Somalia ) - Two civilians are killed when Islamic militias detonate a roadside bomb.

10/10/2007 ( Wardak, Afghanistan ) - The Taliban shoot two people to death at a mosque and one other in a separate attack.

10/9/2007 ( Baramulla, India ) - An 8-year-old girl is shot to death inside her home by the Mujahideen.

10/9/2007 ( Mogadishu, Somalia ) - Three civilians are shot to death by the Islamic militias.

As I have said before, no one is denying that there are Muslims who kill in the name of their religon, but it is unfair to categorize an entire religon by these people.

autiger4life said: As I have said before, no one is denying that there are Muslims who kill in the name of their religon, but it is unfair to categorize an entire religon by these people.

But how does one catagorize those who kill in the name of their religion? And what of the 'moderates' of Palestine, the Fatah. How would you catagorize these folk???

Hayat_Jadida031007_prayer.jpg

The words of the cartoon character's prayer adorn four missiles aimed at the American plane. These are his wishes:

"Allah, scatter them!!"

“And turn their wives into widows!!"

“And turn their children into orphans!!"

“And give us victory over them!!"

According to Palestinian Media Watch, which reported the story, this plea for the death and bereavement of Americans is a special prayer for Laylat Al-Qadr (the 27th day of Ramadan), as is noted in the corner of the cartoon.

Publications in the PA and by Mahmoud Abbas’s Fatah faction have a history of promoting support for those who fight and kill Americans. The most recently published 12th grade PA schoolbooks, for example, use the phrase "brave resistance" to describe terror attacks against American and British soldiers in Iraq.

“And turn their wives into widows!! “And turn their children into orphans!!

On Laylat al-Qadr, literally the Night of Decree, Muslims recite a large number of prayers. The Shi'a Muslims in particular stay awake all night, pray, and make wishes.

As the PA calls for the death of Americans, the American government is making preparations for a summit meeting it will host next month between Israel's leadership and the PA's Mahmoud Abbas, whom it regards as a moderate.

There you go AURaptor, now get someone to read it to you and you will be able to hear what has already been said.

As I have said before, no one is denying that there are Muslims who kill in the name of their religon, but it is unfair to categorize an entire religon by these people.

What would be fair? Didn't I say "Islam is Peace"?

I am also a little confused. You provided a link from a thread three weeks ago and also quoted Latest Offerings from the Religion of Peace . Are you saying that the Latest Offerings from the Religion of Peace was from three weeks ago? If so you are wrong. The Latest Offerings from the Religion of Peace I provided in this thread is an entirely new list of people murdered by the Religion of Peace.

This is the list from three weeks ago.

9/24/2007 ( Mogadishu, Somalia ) - Two local officials are assassinated by Islamic militias.

9/24/2007 ( Farah, Afghanistan ) - Islamic fundamentalists kill two Spanish soldiers and an Afghan interpreter in a bomb attack.

9/23/2007 ( Pattani, Thailand ) - A young married couple are killed inside their home by Muslim gunmen.

9/23/2007 ( Malakdin Khel, Pakistan ) - A woman and her two children are killed in a clash between rival Islamic groups.

9/23/2007 ( Pattani, Thailand ) - A 24-year-old female teacher is shot to death by Islamic radicals in her home.

9/23/2007 ( Degan, Pakistan ) - Two local villagers are kidnapped and beheaded by the Taliban in separate incidents.

I guess those folks just didn't "submit to God" fast enough. Go figure.

Yeah, well. I don't like pit bulls around my children either. Call me paranoid. Yeah, yeah. I know. Not all pit bulls are dangerous. But look in their eyes and tell me that you trust them. That's the same way I feel about islam. There are whole nations of muslims praying for the destruction of me and mine. I don't see whole nations of Christians doing the same. You can try to be open-minded and defend it all you want. But in the end, your admonition that we were right will not bring back the lives that were taken up until the time folks like you finally see islam for what it truly is, A RELIGION OF INTOLERANCE AND DEATH. I got too much riding on it to trust that you are right.

Archived