Another Bama legacy

JohnDeere

Wes Neighbors

Saw Huntsville play Florence, he ran a kickoff back for a TD; Florence threw the ball right at him all night as he TRIED to cover their #1 Split end.

IMO....not a D1 athlete, but scout says he is 3 star. I guess granddaddy's name helps get a foot in the door at UAT. Surprise, surprise.

Wes Neighbors

Saw Huntsville play Florence, he ran a kickoff back for a TD; Florence threw the ball right at him all night as he TRIED to cover their #1 Split end.

IMO....not a D1 athlete, but scout says he is 3 star. I guess granddaddy's name helps get a foot in the door at UAT. Surprise, surprise.

so, based on one game you can accurately conclude that a player is overrated. just because he might have blown his coverage on a play. wow, i didn't know just one game was the measuring stick for someone's entire career. i guess Brandon Cox must be REALLY overrated since he had a couple bad games. :rolleyes:

Wes Neighbors

Oh God, I guess we get to hear about how Billy never lost to Auburn for the next 4 years again... :puke:

Wes Neighbors

Wes, Jr. will never get a regular scholly to bama. At best he will get a Bryant scholly just because of his blood lines. You should also note that Florence handed Huntsville High their first loss of the season.

So the guy runs a Kickoff back for a TD, and he sucks?

That's news.

BG - You know recruiting and you know this kid would have never been offered unless it was as a legacy.

Wes Neighbors

Wes, Jr. will never get a regular scholly to bama. At best he will get a Bryant scholly just because of his blood lines. You should also note that Florence handed Huntsville High their first loss of the season.

To be elgible for Bryant scholly you pretty much have to be not recruited by anyone else. Pretty much the equivilant of a walk on

That's news.

BG - You know recruiting and you know this kid would have never been offered unless it was as a legacy.

He's not taking up a scholarship. So I don't see a problem.

Besides, I trust Saban with recruiting.

That's news.

Like recruit a field goal kicker.

And did I say 'suck'? Not a D1 prospect.

BTW....a guy on my highschool team ran like 8 kickoffs back for TDs his senior year, he got one scholly offer to North East Mississippi Community College.

We already have one commited. Corey Smith. One of the top kickers in the country.

And I guess, he'll win the starting job from the motorhome kicker?

hook-plastic-worm.jpg

We already have one commited. Corey Smith. One of the top kickers in the country.

hook-plastic-worm.jpg

another bama legacy.

Don't know why he would. Tiffin has proven to be more than capable.

Corey may take over kick off duties though.

He must be one of the top kickers in the country, I mean he did commit to bama.

:poke:

NAME XPM XPA XP% FGM FGA FG% 1-19 20-29 30-39 40-49 50+ LNG PTS

Leigh Tiffin 26 26 100 15 22 68.2 0/0 8/9 1/3 6/10 0/0 44 71

Capable versus Good/Great

Let's turn the thread into "field goal kicker smack talk". You are such a frickin loser. Do you realize have g contributed greatly to ruining this board?

Let's turn the thread into "field goal kicker smack talk". You are such a frickin loser. Do you realize have g contributed greatly to ruining this board?

Dude, you are incredibly out of line. I was trying to carry on a civil conversation. And I haven't awarded anyone a heisman in this thread.

After your retarded antics in the UGA thread, now you're calling me a loser because I said our kicker was capable?

Stop acting like a whiney crybaby girl...and kindly unwad your pink panties.

Dude, you are incredibly out of line. I was trying to carry on a civil conversation. And I haven't awarded anyone a heisman in this thread.

After your retarded antics in the UGA thread, now you're calling me a loser because I said our kicker was capable?

Stop acting like a whiney crybaby girl...and kindly unwad your pink panties.

You illustrate my point again.

I start a thread to voice my opinion that HS athlete recruited by UAT is not D1 material. You hijack the thread first by misquoting me then turning the thread into a debate about the some second rate field goal kicker. Then you insult the intelligence of everybody on this board. The concept that you can carry on a civil conversation is absurbed. Heck, your ability to troll this board unchecked has made this board void of any real substance and it losses popularity daily. Most of the 'paying' posters have left if you haven't noticed; and one of the main reasons is because of YOU.

Really? That's what you come back with? Really? Honestly, your problem is that you can't carry on a civil conversation with a rival poster. Regarless of what I said, you would take it as hostile. And you obviously lack proper reading skills...or the ability to follow a timeline...so you get frustrated with your lack of brain matter, and get all up in arms. Kind of like your retarded "THUGA" comments.

Let's follow the timeline shall we? (Try to keep up)

You said:

And I responded with:

That's news.

Now granted, you didn't say he sucked. You just said he wasn't a D1 athlete. But it was an obvious attempt to trash the kid. You didn't exactly start the thread to laud his abilities...did you? But nothing I said there was flagrant.

WarMatt said:

To which I responded:

And your VERY NEXT COMMENTS were:

(note I didn't quote the part you edited after I responded)

Now, I'm no brain surgeon. Just an engineer. And maybe you can go back and check to help me out...but it looks like YOU brought up the kicker comments first.

Now, I was a bit confused, considering how your kicker comment was incredibly retarded and completely unrelated. I figured you were trying to talk some bull s*** smack. But I decided to not snap at you and give you the benefit of the doubt.

So I replied:

Again, notice the tone. No flame, just a recruiting discussion.

And again you try to flame:

But I didn't bite. I knew where you were going with this. Since you take a s*** on every thread in which you post. But I tried to stay on topic with recruiting.

Me:

And that's when you went all 4 year old crybaby on me...calling me a loser.

Again, to recap: YOU were the one who KEPT getting hostile. YOU were the one who brought up field goal kickers (still don't know why).

Bottom line, YOU are the one pissing and s***ting on threads. And YOU are mad because you can't just start a bunch of stupid smack talk threads and have them go unchecked.

If you have a problem with the board, you're more than happy to leave. I've been a round a LOOOOONG time. And there's others who have been here a LOOOOONG time who will be here when you decide to take your s*** talking to the crybaby 4 year old girl message board.

Bottom line, YOU are the one pissing and s***ting on threads. And YOU are mad because you can't just start a bunch of stupid smack talk threads and have them go unchecked.

If you have a problem with the board, you're more than happy to leave. I've been a round a LOOOOONG time. And there's others who have been here a LOOOOONG time who will be here when you decide to take your s*** talking to the crybaby 4 year old girl message board.

I guess I shouldn't have called you out as a 'frickin loser'? I guess that makes me a retard? Then you start throwing out foul language with the *********s;did I get under your skin or are you having a bad day son?

I guess since you've been lurking around an Auburn board (while claiming to be a Bama fan) longer then me, you are obviously entitled to 'stop' smack that is directed at Bama and bash me?

Others? Name'em please?

Cause all my buds who use to frequent this board (who introduced me to this board) have bailed.

I know the story BamaGrad. You buddied up with some mods/owners and now you run around hijacking every thread that is bammer smack. Known posters on this site have called you out and the mods/owners have told them to back down to protect you.

It is a real shame this board was really growing in members, because it had some good threads going (good sources of news/good debate/plenty of bammer bashing). It had a lot of 'commercial' potential (could have been sold off for a profit), but now it headed 'south' (penny stock potential). There are more bammer trolls running free posting on this site then Auburn fans posting .

hook-plastic-worm.jpg

You always have to have the last word being the typical bammer, so go ahead and bite on it again.

Careful John, or BG will come at you with something FIERCE!

Something like "Championship Debater...or something"....or watch out for the knee cutter:

"Overly Verbose Windbag"....

I mean seriously. You're talking to a guy that's taking HOURS of his day on the message board to argue with people pre-disposed to disagreeing with his bama frame of mind.

Careful arguing with a sick mind. Just a warning....

I mean seriously. You're talking to a guy that's taking HOURS of his day on the message board to argue with people pre-disposed to disagreeing with his bama frame of mind.

I'm being serious here. Not flaming. Did you even read the thread? Or are you just blindly defending him because he's an AU fan.

Go back and read the thread and tell me where I went wrong. Tell me what is wrong with me doing anything but having a civil discussion about recruiting.

I didn't flame. I didn't talk trash. He just got mad because his flame throwing thread didn't go unchecked.

This thread should have started out in the woodshed.

And JD why didn't you address my points? Why are you not willing to sack up and agree that YOU started talking about kickers? What about every time I tried to steer the thread into a civil discussion and you kept flaming away?

Is that what you want? Just a site where you can bash Alabama all day and not post anything of real substance?

I'm being serious here. Not flaming. Did you even read the thread? Or are you just blindly defending him because he's an AU fan.

Go back and read the thread and tell me where I went wrong. Tell me what is wrong with me doing anything but having a civil discussion about recruiting.

I didn't flame. I didn't talk trash. He just got mad because his flame throwing thread didn't go unchecked.

This thread should have started out in the woodshed.

And JD why didn't you address my points? Why are you not willing to sack up and agree that YOU started talking about kickers? What about every time I tried to steer the thread into a civil discussion and you kept flaming away?

Is that what you want? Just a site where you can bash Alabama all day and not post anything of real substance?

Actually, you didn't address anything about how you spend hours on here popping off and arguing with people that will never agree with you. I've asked you that hundreds of times...

..and contrary to your "flaming" intentions, you're one of the biggest "Flamers" on here...

..no offense of course....

Actually, you didn't address anything about how you spend hours on here popping off and arguing with people that will never agree with you. I've asked you that hundreds of times...

..and contrary to your "flaming" intentions, you're one of the biggest "Flamers" on here...

Nice sidestep. I was being serious man. I'm trying to make a point here. Some of the s*** I take around here is unwarranted. This thread being prime example.

The guy jumps all down my throat, and then tells me how I'm a loser because HE started talking about kickers.

Then you jump in and defend his drivel, just because he's an AU fan.

Nice sidestep. I was being serious man. I'm trying to make a point here. Some of the s*** I take around here is unwarranted. This thread being prime example.

The guy jumps all down my throat, and then tells me how I'm a loser because HE started talking about kickers.

Then you jump in and defend his drivel, just because he's an AU fan.

You're the one that puts yourself out there for it killer. #3 poster on the board, a bammer, AND probably on here the most.

Is this a personal crusade? I mean, some kids grow up, they want to be fireman. Some want to be fireman and defend bama (RWS)... Some want to be police officers. Some kids desire to be pro-athletes someday.

You must aspire to be a bammer apologist, and a bammer apologist only. It's a desire that must be so deep rooted for you to put up with the "s***" you have to take. You could let it go, but NOOOOO sir. You get off your can, dust yourself off everytime with arguments built on excellent grammer and vocabulary. You throw in a few "dudes", "grasping at straws", "pleases" and "ummmms", and you come across almost human.

Actually though, you're a robot BG. You complain about the same thing, day in and day out like a faithful, programable machine. You act like the victim here, when really, you're just the instigator most of the time.

This particular thread didn't start with "post #1", it started somewhere out there around your post #3000. You're an easy target, and worth a good laugh, but one thing you will NEVER be is revolutionary nobel peace prize winning debater on an Auburn board.

Please, post your bama logic, your bama thoughts, and your crimsonly narrow image of the world around you, but please spare us the "you wouldn't believe the "S***" I have to take" speeches.

Seriously...you made your point about the recruit. So did John. What else did you have to add other than recognize what we all already know? He's an Auburn fan, and he took a shot at belittling your bama opinions on a player. It's no shock...

Just sayin... So, just understand that by doing what you do, you might not be holding matches with intent to burn, but you're already hot under your seat by your very presence.

Live with it... I'll be happy to point it out to you at all times....

Yet another thread I see no point in pushing any further.

But just for the record...what's being said here is: I'm an as***** because I tried to steer the thread into a non-flammatory direction...4 times.

Awesome.

Archived