LSU/Bama Game Thread

Justin5

Nick Saban is a great coach. The reason they are winning this game and playing so well is because Alabama is not afraid of LSU. Not saying that Tubs is, but when Auburn and LSU play - it is a "respect" thing or something. Getting first downs is very difficult. You don't see offenses making many big plays. But the big plays tend to work. Nick Saban is attacking this LSU defense. Kentucky did the same thing. That is how you defeat LSU. You don't sit back and hope your defense will win the game. That is football - attack. Alabama is going to win this game because they are attacking LSU.

I (and most of you too, but won't admit it) expected Saban to win SEC Championships at Alabama, but year 1... wow

LSU's offense is losing this game for LSU!!! Not Alabama's defense. They are giving it away on Penalties and turnovers.

I HATE BAMA.

Yea, their offense is just magically driving down the field with their big pass plays. LSU's offense is to blame on all of these drives

What game are YOU watching? Have you seen the game stats at all?

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nick Saban is a great coach. The reason they are winning this game and playing so well is because Alabama is not afraid of LSU. Not saying that Tubs is, but when Auburn and LSU play - it is a "respect" thing or something. Getting first downs is very difficult. You don't see offenses making many big plays. But the big plays tend to work. Nick Saban is attacking this LSU defense. Kentucky did the same thing. That is how you defeat LSU. You don't sit back and hope your defense will win the game. That is football - attack. Alabama is going to win this game because they are attacking LSU.

I (and most of you too, but won't admit it) expected Saban to win SEC Championships at Alabama, but year 1... wow

LSU's offense is losing this game for LSU!!! Not Alabama's defense. They are giving it away on Penalties and turnovers.

I HATE BAMA.

Yea, their offense is just magically driving down the field with their big pass plays. LSU's offense is to blame on all of these drives

What game are YOU watching? Have you seen the game stats at all?

So DJ Hall and Keith Brown have been making big runs? Or are the 67/29/14 yard pass TDs (the last of which was an entire Passing Drive) just been made up? 226 passing yards through 3 quarters - yea... what was I thinking?

I HATE BAMA.

bama hasn't attacked anything. This game is all about LSU mistakes.

Yea, DJ Hall and Keith Brown making those big plays all game... all LSU mistakes.

Guys, get your heads out of the sand and give Bama credit. I hate them just as much as you guys, but give them credit. LSU may be committing penalties, but Bama is still throwing all over this defense. Our defense needs to watch out for this. Our Passing defense is not very good

I'll give bama the last drive. It was all bama. The only reason bama had a chance on the others were LSU miscues. I know it ,you know it ,even the announcers know it.

................LSU....bammer

Total Yards 349 ...238

Turnovers ...3 .......1

PENALTIES 11....... 2

Penalty Yards 102 15

yea... what was I thinking?

I've been saying it all year - give it to DJ Hall and Keith Brown - those two guys are great! Bama is headed to Atlanta and there is nothing we can do about it. Damn that Mississippi State loss

Nope...if Auburn wins out over Georgia and also beats Alabama, then we go. Not Bama.

I've been saying it all year - give it to DJ Hall and Keith Brown - those two guys are great! Bama is headed to Atlanta and there is nothing we can do about it. Damn that Mississippi State loss

Nope...if Auburn wins out over Georgia and also beats Alabama, then we go. Not Bama.

LSU would have to lose to Arky for us to go. If not bama goes even if we beat them! :puke:

I am sure that would break his heart.

LSU would have to lose to Arky for us to go. If not bama goes even if we beat them! :puke:

It could happen.

Wrong. If LSU loses tonight and then wins out, bama has to lose to us and to Miss St. to not got to Atlanta.

No, LSU will go because they beat us. (If they win out, and all they have is Ole MIss at Oxford, LA Tech, and Arkansas at home)

If LSU loses to arky...if its a 3 way tie, we lost 2 East games, we are out. Then goes back to head to head. Bama in.

I'm going to be sick....I need [another] drink.

T-I-G-E-R-S-!

If bama wins tonight and wins against MS we have no shot. Yes we do if Arky beats LSU! duh!

If LSU wins and loses 2 sec games after that and we win out we go.

If LSU wins out they go if they lose 1 against anyone but bama they go.

first pchamp...this game is far from over.

Second, Even if uat beats lsu today, it doesn't mean auburn would go if we win out. for that to happen, lsu would have to lose again.

If LSU loses to arky...if its a 3 way tie, we lost 2 East games, we are out. Then goes back to head to head. Bama in.

I'm going to be sick....I need [another] drink.

T-I-G-E-R-S-!

What are you smoking? Let's just get it clear so no one can get confused:

If Bama beats LSU and MSU; Auburn needs an LSU loss and for Auburn to win out to get to Atlanta.

If Bama beats LSU and LSU and Auburn both winout, Bama goes to Atlanta

So I don't know what you are talking about with a 3 way tie if LSU loses to Arky because they have 3 losses and Bama and Auburn have 2 (assuming Bama loses to Auburn and Auburn beats UGA)

first pchamp...this game is far from over.

Second, Even if uat beats lsu today, it doesn't mean auburn would go if we win out. for that to happen, lsu would have to lose again.

He is just hoping it is over and bammer goes to Atlanta. Is he on the right forum?

Archived