LSU/Bama Game Thread

Justin5

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, how big is that BS personal foul now. This is getting really pitiful. ANOTHER flag on LSU. Why dont they just place the ball at the 1 for bammer EVERYTIME they get the ball?

The refs might as well go ahead and give Bama the touchdown. They penalize LSU whether they did anything wrong or not. Anything to give SPUAT positive yardage.

Even if bammer were playing the New England Patriots it would be a close game if it were in $)(!+town. It is hard to beat them when you can't get a call.

As I type this, they erase a great return by LSU. It is B.S.

Pass was incomplete, but #2 was hugging the receiver like it was his mamma. LSU got a PI call for it but amazingly the bammer's play is just good defense.

Man, the refs even seem to be happy about the calls now. Did you hear the way he called that PF? He couldn't contain his excitement!

Holy crap. If this keeps going on I'm in for a miserable Saturday, and then an even more miserable Monday at work. There is a Bammer in the cubicle next to mine.

Should have thrown Hester out of the game

For the headbutt? Yeah, it was dumb but he got mauled by the uat thugs on the sideline. I'd get pissed about that too.

Crap, uat TD. LSU has lost all emotion and momentum.

Nice push off by Brown to get open too. :rolleyes:

Hester out of the game? You should ban yourself Wartiger.

I guess you didn't see the entire alabama team come out of the players box and maul and jaw him, not to mention 91 come flying in late out of bounds to what? Block Hester in the back 5 yards out of bounds? It should have been offsetting personal fouls.

Archived