LSU/Bama Game Thread

Justin5

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here come the refs, again. Wow... they REALLY going to be hearing it from LSU this week.

Wow, nice punt coverage.

That's now 2 momentum shifting calls by the refs. uat cannot cry about the incomplete pass.

Dread hearing all the Bammers next week and Finescum too, if they end up winning. Why can't this have happened to us. Thank goodness we have Bama at home.

Miles is definitely getting outcoached. How do you call a gimick play in that situation. You are supposed to be the better team. Play your game. Keep it simple stupid. And LSU's kick coverage is atrocious.

the refs are literally giving the game to the bammers! I've never seen such biased, one sided officiating in my life.

How many bama games are they going to show those blonde twins in the houndstooth hats? 3 times tonight, last game, the game before and the Ole MIss game.

Bama WAS OFFSIDES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

# 94

doesn't matter. there was no contact and if the defensive player caused the offensive player to move, so its a false start.

So I guess Tuberville isn't going to want to Punt to Alabama now, right? I mean he wouldn't kick to LSU (why, I don't know - they haven't done much for returns this year? One 40 yard return, three 30+ of which 2 were against Tulane). Now Bama returns a Punt for a TD... mine as well just pooch punt or punt out of bounds

I have said it before, I will say it again. Tonight the New England Patriots could not win against bammer when they are getting a 14-17 point advantage.

So I guess Tuberville isn't going to want to Punt to Alabama now, right? I mean he wouldn't kick to LSU (why, I don't know - they haven't done much for returns this year? One 40 yard return, three 30+ of which 2 were against Tulane). Now Bama returns a Punt for a TD... mine as well just pooch punt or punt out of bounds

Bama bobo honker of the week.

Archived